ALZRC T-Rex 450 Pro V2 FBL - $275 shipped Price Drop
I have had my ALZRC T-Rex 450 since the beginning of summer, but I never really "got" it. It just isn't for me. I haven't even inverted it. It has been sitting down (actually hanging ) for a month or so. I would like $300 shipped US or best offer. I really don't want to sell it, but I need a new computer. My current one is fading fast.
It will require a little setting up, as well as a receiver.
- I have crashed it twice, but nothing was damaged other than the canopy. It does need new dampers/dampeners in the head though.
- The original screws are cheap and strip out if you look at the wrong. I replaced all of the machined bolts (on the tail and frame) with much higher quality stainless steel bolts. I could not find suitable replacements for the self tapping screws though.
- The original tail servo quit during a pre-flight one day so I replaced it with a KST DS115MG. The heli has only one flight with the new servo on it.
- There is left over from the gyro tape I used to mount the receiver. See Picture
- Jesus bolt is stripped, but still removable. It can be replaced with one of the included bolts.
- One of the servo wires has chafed on the frame. Quick and easy fix though.
Motor: ALZRC 3500KV
ESC: HobbyWing SkyWalker 2S-3S 40A
Cyclic Servos: 3D Pro
Tail Servo: KST DS115MG
Flybarless System: ALZRC 3GY V2.0 3-Axis (includes S-Bus)
Battery: I include one well used 2200mah 3s Zippy
- Gears (see picture)
- 3 shafts wit adjustable collars
- 1 shaft with fixed collar
- 2 feathering shafts
- carbon fiber horizontal tail fin
- anti rotation drive/wheel
- landing gear
- The heli ame with a miss drilled main shaft support so I got that replaced. The bearing is still good.
- 325mm fiberglass blades
- a bag of screws and random bolts, many/most are stripped
- servo horns
- extra stainless screws and washers
- 5.5mm hex driver
- pitch tool/gauge
- ball link pliers
- thread locker
I would like $300 shipped US. or best offer.
Last edited by boredom.is.me; Nov 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||Align T-REX 450 V2 and Align T-rex SA 450 For Sale||fabiano_2002||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||2||Jan 12, 2009 10:37 PM|
|For Sale||T-rex 450 V2 and T-rex 450 SA||fabiano_2002||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||1||Jan 05, 2009 05:53 PM|
|Help!||Will a T-Rex 450 Xl canopy fit on a T-Rex 450 X||Speed Stick 3D||Mini Helis||6||Feb 12, 2007 07:47 PM|
|Discussion||t-rex 450s (Cf) OR t-rex 450s (Al)||mdesignone1||Mini Helis||11||Jan 24, 2007 05:08 PM|