Hobbyking Stick 1500 - Page 3 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 11, 2012, 05:16 PM
Registered User
golf_lake's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromaniac
Today's Stick 1500 maiden went very well considering how bad the weather was, should be really nice to fly on a better day.
I still say the colour sucks
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 11, 2012, 05:33 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_lake
I still say the colour sucks
Lol just because it isnt red, white and blue
Nov 11, 2012, 05:47 PM
Registered User
golf_lake's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromaniac
Lol just because it isnt red, white and blue
No its because its puke green and stealth in the sky

Have you ordered another yet?
Nov 12, 2012, 12:18 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_lake
No its because its puke green and stealth in the sky

Have you ordered another yet?
Not yet they are out of stock lol.
Nov 12, 2012, 01:07 AM
Registered User
golf_lake's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromaniac
Not yet they are out of stock lol.
Did you see the message I left you this morning?
Nov 12, 2012, 04:53 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
No i didnt
Nov 13, 2012, 07:04 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Ok just checked the planes weight without battery which 1.956kg, I have Rhino 3700 4s 25c which are 414gr and turnigy 50004s 20c at 530gr, I flew the stick with the Rhino's and want to see what difference the 5000's make in flight performance.
Nov 13, 2012, 07:24 PM
Registered User
golf_lake's Avatar
It seemed to have a good run time on the Rhino 3700 and it didnt seem that heavy
Nov 13, 2012, 07:27 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_lake
It seemed to have a good run time on the Rhino 3700 and it didnt seem that heavy
Yeah it did seem to have good duration, I might hold off getting more batteries until I get to try the 5000's this weekend, was thinking of getting some turnigy 4000's.
Nov 13, 2012, 08:24 PM
Registered User
ChuckTseeker's Avatar
not finished mine yet been busy, just got to put the muffler on, balance, then make sure my motor works and i'm ready

not going to get out today so hopefully tomorrow

cheers chuck

Aeromaniac! did you have a bag of 4 X 60mm, 4 X 15mm bolts nuts and washers? any idea what they are for? and did you find a use for those 2 pits of ply i asked about? they have a hole and a slot in each one!
Nov 14, 2012, 02:05 AM
Registered User
golf_lake's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker
not finished mine yet been busy, just got to put the muffler on, balance, then make sure my motor works and i'm ready

not going to get out today so hopefully tomorrow

cheers chuck

Aeromaniac! did you have a bag of 4 X 60mm, 4 X 15mm bolts nuts and washers? any idea what they are for? and did you find a use for those 2 pits of ply i asked about? they have a hole and a slot in each one!

I think they must be the geesus bolts, you know the ones where you take off and something flies off and you say geezus now i know what I didnt do
Nov 14, 2012, 02:38 AM
Registered User
ChuckTseeker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_lake
I think they must be the geesus bolts, you know the ones where you take off and something flies off and you say geezus now i know what I didnt do
hahaha!

heres a few photos of mine all ready to go
Nov 14, 2012, 02:48 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker
hahaha!

heres a few photos of mine all ready to go
Hey chuck you might find the undercarriage is a little soft, I bent mine on a rough landing in the wind.
Nov 14, 2012, 02:56 AM
Registered User
ChuckTseeker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromaniac
Hey chuck you might find the undercarriage is a little soft, I bent mine on a rough landing in the wind.
haha the exact thing i said to my mate, i reckon if ya farted on them they would bend mine are bending just from the weight of the motor haha

i have a good alloy set somewhere i guess i'll be putting those on sooner rather than later

cheers chuck
Nov 14, 2012, 03:57 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker
haha the exact thing i said to my mate, i reckon if ya farted on them they would bend mine are bending just from the weight of the motor haha

i have a good alloy set somewhere i guess i'll be putting those on sooner rather than later

cheers chuck
What weight did yours come too ?, I was very happy with the flight performance with the G46 motor.
Last edited by aeromaniac; Nov 14, 2012 at 04:31 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question VQ Stick 1500 Question PigHeaded 3D / Fun Fly Fuel Planes 1 Jun 05, 2012 04:15 PM
Sold turnigy 2730-1500 and hobbyking ss 8-10amp esc ff954 Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W) 5 Sep 02, 2010 01:35 PM
For Sale turnigy 2730-1500 and hobbyking ss 8-10amp esc ff954 Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 Sep 02, 2010 07:12 AM
Discussion Heavy Slow Stick HobbyKing power system recommendations Cralis Parkflyers 2 Apr 12, 2010 01:14 PM
Slow Stick 400 & 1500 7.4 lipo what prop? CarreraGTSCS Parkflyers 0 Nov 22, 2004 11:31 AM