Are You Unique - Page 15 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 14, 2012, 05:52 PM
ShopCzar
Endlesslag's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip
There is also the survey at the end....

Wich asked what you were doing this weekend (past weekend) being Remembrance Day (Canada)

Could be some warbird or something of that era.

UniQUE could also be a play of word for Quique Somenzini

My $0.02 is a Quique Somenzini designed war bird.

PS: The above post would be very interesting being that Quique does have a Euro Fighter. A UMX Euro Fighter with TV. would be UNIQUE as heck.
Holy crap, I'd buy it in a nanosecond. I love eurofighters!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 14, 2012, 05:55 PM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
freechip's Avatar
Same here so if my prediction comes true then sign me up for one.
Nov 14, 2012, 06:13 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
It's face recognition technology

Or

Fingerprint security lol
Nov 14, 2012, 07:05 PM
Registered User
interplanet's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine2501
There is a plane called The Unique... but Google can't find it any more. Does anyone remember that design? Maybe it's a micro or AS3X version of that. Not that I want to speculate or anything
Its a MScompite plane, Ive had 2 of them and loved them both.
Nov 14, 2012, 07:10 PM
Registered RC Addict
Horizon is offering everyone who signed up on the unique website a unique Christmas present worth no less than $100 and up to $1,000!
Nov 14, 2012, 07:23 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
by filling out the survey you mean?


Quote:
Originally Posted by team222badbrad
Horizon is offering everyone who signed up on the unique website a unique Christmas present worth no less than $100 and up to $1,000!
Nov 14, 2012, 07:26 PM
If it flies.....I can crash it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
by filling out the survey you mean?
So i just rushed to fill it out lol
Nov 14, 2012, 07:27 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
I dont see anywhere about a unique gift?
Nov 14, 2012, 07:57 PM
Registered User
Mac Smith's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip
UniQUE could also be a play of word for Quique Somenzini

My $0.02 is a Quique Somenzini designed war bird.

PS: The above post would be very interesting being that Quique does have a Euro Fighter. A UMX Euro Fighter with TV. would be UNIQUE as heck.
We may be onto something here (not the war bird bit, though)..
The commenter at the Airmeet dropped the hints while Quique's hovered his Beast during his show spot.
I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that Quique was heavily involved in developement, "in his pursuit to extend the boundaries of model flight once again".

Edit:
Whatever it is, it's definitly Quique's baby.

He's argentinian, and the sun in the video teaser is taken right out of the argentinian flag:
Last edited by Mac Smith; Nov 14, 2012 at 08:07 PM.
Nov 14, 2012, 08:02 PM
Registered User
ChuckTseeker's Avatar
Hmmm a line of clothing that will make us unique?

remember highly unlikely to be a plane as it is right across the HH brands

guess we will all find out later today

cheers chuck
Nov 14, 2012, 08:10 PM
ShopCzar
Endlesslag's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker
Hmmm a line of clothing that will make us unique?

remember highly unlikely to be a plane as it is right across the HH brands

guess we will all find out later today

cheers chuck
Later today? Psshh... I gotta wait til tomorrow morning! What time is it locally down under?
Nov 14, 2012, 08:13 PM
Registered User
ChuckTseeker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlesslag
Later today? Psshh... I gotta wait til tomorrow morning! What time is it locally down under?
in my part of Australia it's 11.45 am we usually get it from horizon hobby site around the 4pm time which i think is about 2am state side

Modelflight can not release until the USA has so you won't see anything here before HH releases

cheers chuck
Nov 14, 2012, 08:17 PM
Registered User
Mac Smith's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker
Hmmm a line of clothing that will make us unique?

remember highly unlikely to be a plane as it is right across the HH brands

guess we will all find out later today

cheers chuck
With Quique involved (see my "flag edit" above) it's got to be a plane.

Besides, I'm looking forward to watching you unbox it, you lucky guy.
Nov 14, 2012, 08:46 PM
Registered User
interplanet's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Smith
With Quique involved (see my "flag edit" above) it's got to be a plane.

Besides, I'm looking forward to watching you unbox it, you lucky guy.
Nice catch Mac!
Nov 14, 2012, 09:25 PM
...
Last edited by Logan4169; Feb 27, 2013 at 06:37 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You know you are an RC veteran when... RCTyp Electric Plane Talk 136 May 07, 2012 03:23 PM