This thread is privately moderated by Sky Angels, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 03, 2012, 01:04 PM
Trader Rating: 227
“Learning Machine”
Thread OP
Sold

NYX F3F RTF (no RX)

I got this from Tim Cone earlier this year. It is loadedc with JR DS368's on rd/Ail/Flp's and A DS3421 on elv. Eneloop 4cell 2000MaH battery. This one has really good fitment of the wings and tails and has a Semi plug n play wing set-up. Tim is a great builder and he built this with the Breta kit. It com s with ballast and spacers as well. This one has had both wingtips fixed and the nose has a crack around the canopy area that is CA fixed (strong and no need to fix more unless you want to). The tail has some pits from a clevis or something. With that said, this has been my go to plane and I have had no reason to fly the others (except when Alvaro was fixing the grey part of the LE) so it is reliable.

WOW! Sold to Killercando!

Thx Rcg

Phil
Last edited by Sky Angels; Nov 03, 2012 at 01:18 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply