This thread is privately moderated by Sky Angels, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 03, 2012, 11:04 AM
Trader Rating: 227
“Learning Machine”
Thread OP
Sold

NYX F3F XLT RTF (no RX)

This is a great lighter air DS or slope machine. It is the XLT version from Breta and you can really tell the difference. The wings are light and the stab is larger (Breta used the F3J tail which also make a big difference in light air handling. This plane had ben damaged on the wing LE (right side) and the fuse around the canopy and the tail has a repair. With that said here is another one that when my primary NYX f#f was being fixed I took this one out instead of my F3B NYX (sold already) and was pleased to find that it was better than the F3B model. In light air VS the larger winged B version it goes a little faster in light air (not much) because it requires less energy to fly. The result is I sold the B version after flying this one. It is much more nimble and easy to set-up at the slope. It has 2 piece wings and tails instead of 3 piece and the full plug n play wing connections make it easy to deal with. I flew this plane at about 100mph all day long doing DS Acro and ballasted it up and I could not see any wing flex that was more than the other layups I have. The Spars are GIANT on these things. It comes with ballast and spacers. The plane is about a pound lighter than the F3F carbon skinned version.

NYX F3F XLT $ Unobtainium
6 x DS 368'S (My favorite rough terrain servo) $69.95=$419.70
http://www.jrradios.com/Products/Def...odID=JRPSDS368
Eneloop 4 cell 2000MaH(new) $30
Switch/chg jack $7
Plug n play harness $50

SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Thanks RCG!

Phil

Shipping will be ConUS only. Feel free to post comments on the thread but PM for serous interest. PP ok "only with 3.5% added to cover the fee's or other option with no fees if you are ok with it.
Last edited by Sky Angels; Nov 03, 2012 at 12:00 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 03, 2012, 11:48 AM
Trader Rating: 61
Certifiable User
PM Sent. Lee

Quick Reply