Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by itsmillertime, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 01, 2012, 10:21 PM
Trader Rating: 26
Registered User
For Sale

Hokusei SBach 342 EPP SC


This SBach 342 is Hokusei's latest scale 3D plane made of EPP material. It is lighter than most balsa scale 3D planes of the the same size. It has great flying characteristics: tracking very well like a bigger plane and harriering without wing-rocking.

- Wing Span 1035 mm (40.7 inch)
- Length 990 mm (39.0 inch)
- Wing Area 21.3 sqdm (330.2 sqin)
- Flying Weight 670 g (23.6 oz) with no battery
- Propeller APC SF 11x4.7, APC SF 10x4.7, GWS SF 1147, GWS SF 1047


This is new in box, never assembled. Just inspected and dry fit for photos. $120 + shipping.
Last edited by itsmillertime; Nov 01, 2012 at 10:40 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 02, 2012, 09:24 AM
Trader Rating: 52
Registered User
Dpetsel's Avatar
Does this have servos, esc and motor included? The ARF on the website is $97. If so what are specs on motor and esc.
Thanks
Dave in Iowa
Nov 02, 2012, 09:24 AM
Trader Rating: 32
Registered User
ivanborrelly's Avatar

Shipping to Florida???


How much!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmillertime
This SBach 342 is Hokusei's latest scale 3D plane made of EPP material. It is lighter than most balsa scale 3D planes of the the same size. It has great flying characteristics: tracking very well like a bigger plane and harriering without wing-rocking.

- Wing Span 1035 mm (40.7 inch)
- Length 990 mm (39.0 inch)
- Wing Area 21.3 sqdm (330.2 sqin)
- Flying Weight 670 g (23.6 oz) with no battery
- Propeller APC SF 11x4.7, APC SF 10x4.7, GWS SF 1147, GWS SF 1047


This is new in box, never assembled. Just inspected and dry fit for photos. $120 + shipping.
Nov 02, 2012, 11:15 AM
Trader Rating: 26
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpetsel
Does this have servos, esc and motor included? The ARF on the website is $97. If so what are specs on motor and esc.
Thanks
Dave in Iowa
Airframe only. It is $97 on their site plus outrageous shipping from overseas.
Nov 02, 2012, 02:16 PM
Trader Rating: 78
Registered User
beercandan11's Avatar
Its located in nitroplanes california
Nov 02, 2012, 02:32 PM
Trader Rating: 26
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by beercandan11
Its located in nitroplanes california
Yeah, they do happen to sell a Sbach. But not this one or one like it. They carry the full epo Dynam Sbach which is not only a differnet material it's also a different size. Do a little more research before you try to thread crap.

I suppose you can buy a rc heli similar to mine that retails at $1k at the mall too. It has blades and is the same color, it must be the same one right?!
Nov 02, 2012, 03:51 PM
Trader Rating: 78
Registered User
beercandan11's Avatar
Thanks for the info there one is balsa and larger
Nov 02, 2012, 03:53 PM
Trader Rating: 26
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by beercandan11
Thanks for the info there one is balsa and larger
I apologize for my rudeness, it's been a long day...
Nov 03, 2012, 12:03 AM
Trader Rating: 11
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmillertime
I apologize for my rudeness, it's been a long day...
i dont feel it is you that should be apologizing, if you want to ask $500 for it that is your right, and we dont need a classifieds police looking up prices for everyone
Nov 03, 2012, 05:06 AM
Trader Rating: 55
Registered User
i dont feel it is you that should be apologizing, if you want to ask $500 for it that is your right, and we dont need a classifieds police looking up prices for everyone

I agree. Why do people on this forum feel the need to comment on price asked. If you dont want it, move on. He can ask whatever he wants.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale Hokusei SBach 342 EPP SC itsmillertime Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Oct 14, 2012 08:33 AM
New Product Hokusei Sbach 342 EPP HV groovejet 3D Foamies 9 Jun 12, 2012 01:27 PM
Sold Hokusei Sbach 342 EPP 39in ARF NIB $70 CONUS wyldkrd Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Jun 07, 2012 08:33 AM
Sold Hokusei Sbach 342 EPP 41" ARF Katy Houston texas sugarland rchobby P.M.S Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 6 Apr 03, 2012 01:52 PM
New Product Hokusei 40-in EPP SBach 342 (Video) feda 3D Foamies 29 Apr 01, 2012 12:58 AM