This thread is privately moderated by Conehead, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 31, 2012, 03:53 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Thread OP
Discussion

Banner

My bride of many years, who is a very creative sewer, made me a banner for going to RC Events. While no one makes them, she ordered fabric, designed this banner and with the gracious help from Jack Frost, who make me 5 Flutter-Bys to fly.

This banner is a bit different from the original design, but it turned out really neat in my mind. Of course that is all that counts.

So with your indulgance, you all will be getting a sneak peek at it, since it will debut at the JR Indoor event this coming weekend.
Thanks for reading.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred

Many thanks to Susan Eldred, my bride of almost 40 years and is a quilter, photographer, dog trainer, great cook, water skier and much smarter than I.

Many, many Thanks to Jack Frost who designed the Flutter-By and has made me 5 of his creations. You are the Best Jack.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply