Feb 03, 2013, 10:48 AM
Mesa AZ, it's a dry heat!
Chris, it looks great. Let production begin!!

Sorry about your awful weather. I hope it will be better when we get there in June!

Iain
to remove ads between posts
Feb 04, 2013, 04:30 AM
HI Rev Ian,
Thanks for your comments, I'd like to do a lot more testing before I think about producing a kit. I'm very encouraged by the few minutes I've experienced on the sticks but feel I really need a few hours to get to know the model and fully test it. Looking at the forecast here in the UK I might have to wait a while! I'll post more after the next flights.
Role on summer!!
Chris.
Apr 07, 2013, 09:14 PM
Mesa AZ, it's a dry heat!

Progress?

Hi Chris. Are you making progress on the new model?
I am looking forward to seeing it in the summer.
Is there any chance the kit will be available by July?

Iain
Apr 12, 2013, 02:04 AM
Hi Ian,
I'm sorry to say progress has been slow the weather has been poor here for weeks and I've not done much flying. The few times I have been out I've been encouraged by the performance of the model. I'll send you a PM re a kit.
Thanks,
Chris.