This thread is privately moderated by kristaps_r, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 30, 2012, 06:22 PM
Thread OP
Alert

RC Shutter, 3 Video switch, High current switch for FPV & AP

I have made small multifunctional device for Aerial Photography and FPV use. I call it RC Camera Controll (RCCC). Could not find better name

RCCC has following features:
  • RC Camera shutter control (Focus, Shutter and GoPro mode)
  • Video source selection (switch one of 3 video inputs to video output)
  • High current switch output (Turn On/Off LEDs )
  • LiPo battery low voltage alarm
  • Sum PPM or 3 PWM input from RC receiver (Shutter, Video source, Switch)
It is small 23mm x 40mm (including connectors) board weighting approximately 8g with cable that combines 3 devices: Camera shutter, Video switch and High current switch. It is controlled with sum PPM or regular servo signals from RC receiver.

Shutter is compatible with GoPro HERO and HERO2, all C3 plug and 2.5mm plug Canon cameras, Nikon cameras and also many other cameras that have shutter connector.
I have tested GoPro HERO2, Canon 5D, Canon 600D, Nikon D5000.
(Shutter function with GoPro camera operates as On/Off switch. You must set GoPro to One Button mode to start recording when turned On)

Here is video where I tried to show all features of RCCC
RCCC V1.0 (1 min 11 sec)

Discussions and details in this thread.
Last edited by kristaps_r; Nov 02, 2012 at 09:31 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply