Thread Tools
Old Jan 23, 2013, 01:04 PM
MassiveOverkill is offline
Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Registered User
MassiveOverkill's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkomit View Post
MO, what did your X4 supplier said about this? They have to help you to solve this since you're not dealing with Hubsan directly.
Bangkomit I'll reply after I receive our body shells 'compensation'.
RCG Plus Member
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2013, 01:12 PM
bangkomit is offline
Find More Posts by bangkomit
Hubsan X4 - H36 - V911
bangkomit's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill View Post
Bangkomit I'll reply after I receive our body shells 'compensation'.
Ah, that's good
Old Jan 23, 2013, 02:07 PM
Daryoon is offline
Find More Posts by Daryoon
Team WarpSquad
Daryoon's Avatar
Any creative way to ship two to reduce shipping cost? I wonder.

Heli Pad and I are thinking about it.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 02:19 PM
MassiveOverkill is offline
Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Registered User
MassiveOverkill's Avatar
I can do Parcel Post, speaking of which, off to the post office.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 23, 2013, 03:40 PM
jesolins is offline
Find More Posts by jesolins
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
Hi MO,
Thanks for the great X4 deals Interesting Hubsan X4 QC issues. They must be spitting these out by the thousands everyday If you can do Parcel Post as the cheapest(squeek) to Texas and shave the cost that way, then I'm in for a CA special too ...or should I wait for another price drop? Any "buy two specials" being planned?
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill View Post
I can do Parcel Post, speaking of which, off to the post office.
Last edited by jesolins; Jan 23, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 04:19 PM
jlcamp7 is offline
Find More Posts by jlcamp7
Registered User
I guess it's time to sell another project and jump on the x4 wagon.

Before I sell the project, I've got a really nice stick I found in the backyard that I'll sell for $44.95 for anyone interested. Local pick up only, or buyer pays actual shipping cost.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 23, 2013, 04:43 PM
MassiveOverkill is offline
Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Registered User
MassiveOverkill's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins View Post
Hi MO,
Thanks for the great X4 deals Interesting Hubsan X4 QC issues. They must be spitting these out by the thousands everyday If you can do Parcel Post as the cheapest(squeek) to Texas and shave the cost that way, then I'm in for a CA special too ...or should I wait for another price drop? Any "buy two specials" being planned?
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Jim, PM me an address to punch in and see what it comes up as. Buy two pay shipping for one (without retail box)?

Below would obviously have packing added:



RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:14 PM
jesolins is offline
Find More Posts by jesolins
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
MO,
What? You don't keep our addresses?!... Yep...no retail box required/desired...good on the shipping...don't stop...keep going...squeek I don't care if the Tx antenna is broken either PM sent.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill View Post
Jim, PM me an address to punch in and see what it comes up as. Buy two pay shipping for one (without retail box)?

Below would obviously have packing added:
Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:31 PM
kosem is online now
Find More Posts by kosem
Former IAF pilot. Retired
kosem's Avatar

Thanks for the kind words guys and nice to be back!
Actually I've been busy with the arrival of a new member in the family.
Well.... not a new baby nor a pet but someone who arrived exactly at the exact moment I noticed an unexplained increase of my overdraft at the bank!!
Go figure....

Here she is, making acquaintance with my Hubsan X4....

Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:27 PM
gentle ben is offline
Find More Posts by gentle ben
semper mitis
gentle ben's Avatar
Actually it looks like the X-4 was just born and put on mom's chest to bond or is it "bind" . Heh,Heh
Old Jan 23, 2013, 07:16 PM
MassiveOverkill is offline
Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Registered User
MassiveOverkill's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins View Post
MO,
What? You don't keep our addresses?!... Yep...no retail box required/desired...good on the shipping...don't stop...keep going...squeek I don't care if the Tx antenna is broken either PM sent.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
Actually we do, but matching up forum nicknames to real names is like

Guys, I've done some calculations and now I clearly remember why we don't even offer Parcel Post..........it's not cheaper. I remember doing these calculations before and either priority using our box, or priority medium flat rate is the most cost effective route, especially to the West Coast or even Midwest........no Georgia, that may be a different story.

I just shipped 2 X4's to Stonecutter\HeliPad for $10.85 priority. I had to do away with the retail boxes as two of them won't fit in a medium flat rate box.

I forgot to add: All we have is priority boxes as they cover all combinations of 1 quad and up. To do parcel post we would have to purchase boxes, which would offset the cost of shipping Parcel in the first place. We did purchase boxes specifically for the quads themselves, which many of you have already received..........we pass that cost on as shipping, but it's still up 5 bucks cheaper than flat rate.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by MassiveOverkill; Jan 23, 2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 08:44 PM
skipper1 is online now
Find More Posts by skipper1
Registered User
MO, I just placed an order for the SG Special plus more motors. I want to get a better price on shipping too. Slow truck to Dallas is just fine with me, I have others to crash while I wait.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 09:14 PM
MassiveOverkill is offline
Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Registered User
MassiveOverkill's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper1 View Post
MO, I just placed an order for the SG Special plus more motors. I want to get a better price on shipping too. Slow truck to Dallas is just fine with me, I have others to crash while I wait.
Would you believe it's $.42 more expensive to ship it Parcel than it is Priority?

First Class is only $3.28






but there's no way to get the weight under 13 ounces
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 23, 2013, 10:11 PM
bangkomit is offline
Find More Posts by bangkomit
Hubsan X4 - H36 - V911
bangkomit's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosem View Post

Thanks for the kind words guys and nice to be back!
Actually I've been busy with the arrival of a new member in the family.
Well.... not a new baby nor a pet but someone who arrived exactly at the exact moment I noticed an unexplained increase of my overdraft at the bank!!
Go figure....

Here she is, making acquaintance with my Hubsan X4....

Congrats for your Phantom, kosem. That's owesome! Post your video
Old Jan 23, 2013, 11:12 PM
craigiri is offline
Find More Posts by craigiri
Critic at Large
craigiri's Avatar
Any new links for spare X4 motors (USA) are a reasonable price? Damn, some folks seem to be asking almost as much as the whole quad for the motors...
RCG Plus Member


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Getting married ? Obama wants your money realtimerecon Life, The Universe, and Politics 29 Jun 24, 2012 04:04 PM
Discussion Higher HEalth Care Taxes If You Are Married Real Ira Life, The Universe, and Politics 18 Jan 10, 2010 11:04 AM
Those of you who are married NewbieX Life, The Universe, and Politics 27 Jul 15, 2003 09:47 PM
Gonna get married: advise/warning wanted!! RookieOne Life, The Universe, and Politics 32 Apr 25, 2002 12:24 PM
Getting Married.....see you all in a few weeks !!! Alan W Life, The Universe, and Politics 25 Jun 11, 2001 05:13 PM