New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 29, 2012, 03:23 AM
Find More Posts by DIGITDUCK
Question

What´s happen with the good repair support ?

Hi i sent Castle ( repairs@castlecreations.com ) a mail on the 8th oct. until now i did not get any answer. Are they on Holiday or what´s the matter ? I am very angry now.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2012, 06:01 AM
Find More Posts by RC Man
A man with too many toys
Email has been hopeless with CC. It’s hit and miss so you never know if you will ever get a reply. If you want information you have to call them.
Old Nov 07, 2012, 08:52 AM
Find More Posts by Clintstone
Castle Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITDUCK View Post
Hi i sent Castle ( repairs@castlecreations.com ) a mail on the 8th oct. until now i did not get any answer. Are they on Holiday or what´s the matter ? I am very angry now.
What is your email address... I can have them look for your email... You are welcome to PM me and I would be happy to follow up. ALso what day did you email them. Thanks
Old Nov 07, 2012, 12:58 PM
Find More Posts by DIGITDUCK
Hi

i allready forwarded my mail from 8th oct. to steve and if he don´t forgot me i think there must be a new ESC on the way and i must send mine back .

My e-mail i will send you via pm

Thx