Nov 13, 2012, 03:26 PM
can you give me the link please twinkle ta
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulnuneaton
does anyone know how i can put this into na tiled pdf plan at 100% pleaseeeeeeeeeeee guys
This thread has some tile imfo in it . joe http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...772#post888772 look at this too
how to print plans in tiled format (2 min 0 sec)
Last edited by cracksmeup; Nov 13, 2012 at 03:55 PM.
Nov 13, 2012, 03:35 PM
It can't rain all the time

outerzone.co.uk

Hi Paul

Outerzone.co.uk its run by steve WMD on this site
there are over 3000 plans on the site all for free download

Adobe just google and download

you can rescale almost anything to any size tiled

emma
Last edited by twinkle; Nov 13, 2012 at 03:58 PM.
Nov 13, 2012, 03:58 PM
Found the site Email but got totally lost trying to change to PDF tiled plan gave up and started sulking :-(((
Nov 13, 2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Found the site Email but got totally lost trying to change to PDF tiled plan gave up and started sulking :-(((
Stop sulking Paul
go back to post 22 back a page and download that one into adobe 10

and read your pms emma
Nov 18, 2012, 02:03 PM
ExPat
Thread OP
Hi everyone, I'm waiting for the maiden flight video to upload, then I'll post it here. Until then here's a couple of pics my brother in law took today.
Andy
Nov 18, 2012, 02:30 PM
Andy

looks great in the air.. there is just something special about a Lanc i have a few photos of my nicad powered pile driver that look just like that!

i noticed you only went for "Rudder/Elevator/Throttle" ....

why? what influenced that decision? just seems a bit odd on a scale multi engined model.

bear in mind how inefective the ailerons were on my old 400 powered lanc

oh... i based mine on the scale 3 view in "wingspan" magazine and of course the 1/72 scale Airfix plastic kit
David
Nov 18, 2012, 03:06 PM
Plans printed andy build starts soon
Nov 18, 2012, 03:09 PM
ExPat
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by how much
Andy

looks great in the air.. there is just something special about a Lanc i have a few photos of my nicad powered pile driver that look just like that!

i noticed you only went for "Rudder/Elevator/Throttle" ....

why? what influenced that decision? just seems a bit odd on a scale multi engined model.

bear in mind how inefective the ailerons were on my old 400 powered lanc

oh... i based mine on the scale 3 view in "wingspan" magazine and of course the 1/72 scale Airfix plastic kit
David
Hi David

The reason I went RET, was this was my first big multi engine plane, I wanted to make it as light and as simple as possible. The differential thrust on the motors gives plenty of extra turn control, in fact I need to dumb it down a little as it's very responsive indeed.
Since flying it for the first time today, I think that flaps would be a huge benefit, so it looks like I'm going to have to fit the extra servos after all. It's a little fast on the landings and we don't have a nice big grass field to aim at here, just a narrow road, so I think that will be a must do mod. If I fit the servos, I might as well programme flaperons on the tx, although I can't see me doing barrel rolls with a Lancaster.
Video is still processing, or so it says.
Andy
Nov 18, 2012, 03:12 PM
ExPat
Thread OP
Quote:
Plans printed andy build starts soon
Good on you, please keep us updated on your progress. Just wait until this video loads, you'll want a Lanc now, they look amazing in the air.
Andy
Nov 18, 2012, 03:23 PM
I fly my multi with no counter rotating props i dont use motor steering in the air or water i use a water rudder and i dont have any problems at all . I just want my planes, radio and motors to be as simple as possible .My first flight needed no rudder or ail trim just some down elev trim to get her flying level . joe
Nov 18, 2012, 05:09 PM

Nice one Andy

Hi Folks

The title says it all , looks nice in the air and on the ground

after the jackals and jeckels this might be the next multi engine model
will do 4 channel with ailerons maybe 4 x 2805 1600 kv motors

regard emma
Nov 18, 2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle
Hi Folks

The title says it all , looks nice in the air and on the ground

after the jackals and jeckels this might be the next multi engine model
will do 4 channel with ailerons maybe 4 x 2805 1600 kv motors

regard emma
Iam hanging around my computer for videos like a cat waiting on a mouse to come out of his hole .
Nov 18, 2012, 05:36 PM
LOL
Iam hanging around my computer for videos like a cat waiting on a mouse to come out of his hole .

Me too.Congratulations on the maiden Andy.
Nov 18, 2012, 05:40 PM
chambo88
WOW andy you've out done yourself! amazing bird, i especially love the clear canopy and canon blisters. amazing work. sorry i missed the build. cant wait for the video. fantastic work on the paint job too, love the panel lines and fading...

Quick Reply