New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:02 AM
Find More Posts by Zak souza
plane/heli flyer
Help!

Help with mcpx 2

Mcpx 2 help please
New help with mcpx.im learning on my mcpx 2 and I'm having a hard time.i don't mean to sound greedy but I can t afford parts and I was wondering if anyone had some old parts or training gear that they don't want anymore and would mind giving me and when I'm done I will give the stuff to someone on the forum that can't afford stuff like me.any donations would be greatly apreaciated
THANKS

-Zak.
P.s I mean what I say I'm no thief
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 07:20 PM
Find More Posts by phoenixheli
Committed heli addict...
If you plan to stay with this hobby, then I highly suggest buying a sim. The initial investment hurts the pocket book, but in the long run you will save more money and gain skills without having to constantly pay for parts after a crash. Piloting a heli is quite complex, it can take years to master and the learning curve is steep, but its very rewarding once you develop the skills.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:23 PM
Find More Posts by AlarmedBread
'Don't run anything you can not afford to replace' Park the heli and learn on a simulator while you save up for crash parts.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 10:05 PM
Find More Posts by Hajile
Sorry mate, but this is the kind of hobby where you'll be spending quite a bit on. The ones that are really into it has enough parts lying around to build a second (or even a third) heli. And micros are no exception.