This thread is privately moderated by erdnuckel2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 26, 2012, 11:50 PM
Trader Rating: 33
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Thread OP
Sold

mCPX "design kit" (Xtreme/KBDD)

I have the following items for sale (as a "package" only):
  • Xtreme canopy Type A, NIP
  • KBDD main rotor blades orange, NIP
  • KBDD tail rotor blades orange, NIP
  • KBDD landing skids orange, NIP

I bought these a while ago to give my mCPX a "style overhaul", but then decided on a yellow/blue color theme (as KBDD does not offer fast flight blades)

These have never been taken out of the bags (they are the same as if you'd order from an "official" vendor - please acknowledge this ...)

All together for 24$ shipped with tracking, including Paypal fees - lower 48 only
(other forms of payment negotiable)
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
to remove ads between posts
Oct 27, 2012, 07:01 PM
Trader Rating: 26

pm sent

Pm sent
Oct 28, 2012, 07:40 PM

I will take it pm me your PayPal info

At the agreed price as soon as you have the tracking number please Pm me the tracking number.

Thank you
Oct 28, 2012, 08:37 PM
Trader Rating: 33
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGNUSS
At the agreed price as soon as you have the tracking number please Pm me the tracking number.

Thank you
Nice to hear! So I am sorry to announce there will be a bit of a delay thanks to that sandy thing and me basically being smack dab in the middle of the projected landfall area ... well, or at least almost. Plus, I will be stuck at my work when sandy runs us over, so I cant really estimate when I will get a chance to stop by at a post office. But I will definitely "keep you posted" ...
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Oct 28, 2012, 11:40 PM

No Problem I Understand

First you make sure you and the family are safe and sound and no worries.
Nov 01, 2012, 04:50 PM

payment sent PayPal

As soon as you have the tracking number please pm me the tracking number.
Thanks.

Quick Reply