Nov 16, 2012, 08:53 PM
Registered User
gchrisgo34's Avatar

yahoo


recieved the ys-11 today. its certainly a nice kit. i just had time to snap a few shots. ill post more detailed pics later.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 16, 2012, 10:57 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchrisgo34 View Post
recieved the ys-11 today. its certainly a nice kit. i just had time to snap a few shots. ill post more detailed pics later.
Very Nice. . . .I love the fresh fiberglass resin smell of a arf wh en you first open it & take a wiff . . .. . And then pass-out .. lol
Latest blog entry: It's 737 Time!
Nov 16, 2012, 11:11 PM
Registered User
gchrisgo34's Avatar
you da man demon. if i need any knowledge about building airlines, ill look through your work.
Nov 16, 2012, 11:16 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchrisgo34 View Post
you da man demon. if i need any knowledge about building airlines, ill look through your work.
I look forward to see you maiden this Japanese Bird!
Latest blog entry: It's 737 Time!
Nov 16, 2012, 11:23 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchrisgo34 View Post
heres some more detail. i wrote some details inder the pics. im very pleased with the kit. a LOT of bang for the buck.
Man. . .I had both of these RC birds in my hands at Perry Georgia Last year. .. . .I should have bought them . . .. Nice 310!
Latest blog entry: It's 737 Time!
Nov 16, 2012, 11:35 PM
Registered User
gchrisgo34's Avatar
i threw a prop due to a bad spinner the other day. so ive got some repairs to do. ill also be upgrading the motors and going with counter rotating 2 blades. i just finished building it not long ago. put a CF spar in, and a few other mods. its still in the works.
Nov 16, 2012, 11:39 PM
Registered User
Herman Munster's Avatar
Do you have a scale that you could weigh the retracts with? I curious to see how much they weigh compared to the Eflite retracts.
Nov 16, 2012, 11:43 PM
Registered User
gchrisgo34's Avatar
no, i dont. but i cant tell much difference btween them & plastic. they're much lighter than i antcipated
Nov 17, 2012, 12:21 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman Munster View Post
Do you have a scale that you could weigh the retracts with? I curious to see how much they weigh compared to the Eflite retracts.
I personally find Eflight retracts to be heavy & exspensive 40$ per retract Yikes!
Latest blog entry: It's 737 Time!
Nov 17, 2012, 09:17 AM
Proud of Brushless Sprouts
Commander Clumsy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchrisgo34 View Post
heres some more detail. i wrote some details inder the pics. im very pleased with the kit. a LOT of bang for the buck.
Very well executed and detailed!
Nov 17, 2012, 12:08 PM
Registered User
gchrisgo34's Avatar
hey demon, i found a super-duper high-tech. scale for ya. heres a plastic with no wheels vs all metal with oleo shock absorbing strut and double aluminum wheels & rubber tires
Nov 17, 2012, 12:12 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchrisgo34 View Post
hey demon, i found a super-duper high-tech. scale for ya. heres a plastic with no wheels vs all metal with oleo shock absorbing strut and double aluminum wheels & rubber tires
Look'in good!

Your like me . . . .any room in the house can be a workshop! Lol the wife be dammed! lol
Latest blog entry: It's 737 Time!
Nov 17, 2012, 01:08 PM
Registered User
gchrisgo34's Avatar
ive seen pics of your workshop. looks like a mad scientists lab. which is what you are.
Nov 17, 2012, 05:18 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchrisgo34 View Post
ive seen pics of your workshop. looks like a mad scientists lab. which is what you are.
LMAO! Mad . . . .I'm just Mad!
Latest blog entry: It's 737 Time!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Hobbyking NAMC YS-11 Twin TurboProp Fiberglass Kit Mikey 68 Scale ARF/RTF 7 Jan 06, 2013 08:42 AM
Build Log hobbyking namc ys-11 gchrisgo34 Foamy EDFs 0 Oct 26, 2012 10:15 PM
Sold Hobbyking 5300Kv 53mm EDF combo $11 Shipped typhoonmaster Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 1 Mar 15, 2009 04:45 PM
Discussion New for 2009....KYOSHO NAMC YS-11 airliner (prototype) boolis Parkflyers 1 Nov 27, 2008 02:31 PM