Nov 19, 2001, 08:50 PM
What type (name) of connector plug is used on the tiger moth battery?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2001, 08:58 PM
JST
Nov 20, 2001, 05:51 PM
Fly it like you stole it..

Moth MOtor

Ok guys, Santa has told me that this could be under the tree.. I just need to tell him what flight pack (motor, etc) to slap in it..

I'm going to be using 300 mAh Nimh batteries ( hope to get 2 or 3 of them)..

Is everyone using the "reccomended" power back on the HorizonHobby site or what?

Thanks

Jeff
Nov 20, 2001, 06:04 PM
Come fly with us in Henryetta

I am using the regular Pico pack

With the 110 mah nicad pack. I am sure it is not the ultimate battery but everything is working great for me!
Wes
Nov 20, 2001, 06:22 PM
Just an average RC'er
Just to throw another option into the mix. I fly my Tiger moth with 3 Li-Metal 800mah Tadirans. I get about 45 min of flight time, so I can charge the battery once, go to where ever I happen to be flying (if not the front yard) and I'll get 3-5 good flights in and never have to do anything with the battery. I really really like this setup.
Nov 20, 2001, 06:31 PM
Fly it like you stole it..

Batteries?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kingjamez
Just to throw another option into the mix. I fly my Tiger moth with 3 Li-Metal 800mah Tadirans. I get about 45 min of flight time,
Do you get that off of 1 battery or all 3? ALso where can these batteries be found and at what price? Also, do you have any idea if a Dymond Supersmart charger (FMA SUPERNOVA) would charge these?

I am an electrics newbie to a great extent.

THanks

Jeff
Nov 21, 2001, 04:17 AM

Re: Batteries?

Quote:
Originally posted by Tram

Do you get that off of 1 battery or all 3? ALso where can these batteries be found and at what price? Also, do you have any idea if a Dymond Supersmart charger (FMA SUPERNOVA) would charge these?

I am an electrics newbie to a great extent.

THanks

Jeff
I would like to know this too. Is there another thread that talks about this battery set-up?