Thread Tools
Nov 15, 2012, 12:56 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover

Edge 540QQ Shipping


The Edge is shipping today.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2012, 12:59 PM
Registered User
FlyWW1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Eichstedt
The Edge is shipping today.
Yippy!!!!! That pic looks AWESOME! Thanks Dave!
Last edited by FlyWW1; Nov 15, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
Nov 15, 2012, 01:01 PM
Registered User
7rider's Avatar
Beautiful lineup! Are there any download setups available for this plane?
Nov 15, 2012, 01:02 PM
Registered User
FlyWW1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7rider
Beautiful lineup! Are there any download setups available for this plane?
Just go to the page on HH and look under manuals.
Nov 15, 2012, 01:14 PM
Can't get enough
jabsten's Avatar
No notice from HH yet for me. Been really windy here though. Wish it would die down.

J
Nov 15, 2012, 01:21 PM
Registered User
FlyWW1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabsten
No notice from HH yet for me. Been really windy here though. Wish it would die down.

J
I'm sure they won't be able to get them all out today Plus they wouldn't have updated yet. If you don't hear something by 5pm or 6pm then it probably isn't going out until tomorrow. At least they are on time though
Nov 15, 2012, 01:25 PM
Registered User
TurboRacer's Avatar
Woohoo! Called HH to make sure my order went through. She said they are in, and shipping out tomorrow, or possibly today.

This is me doing the dance of joy!
Nov 15, 2012, 02:10 PM
Registered User
Due to whatever is the mixup between lhs and HH, I caved in and ordered one from HH - told me it would ship today and I "should" have it tomorrow. Now I may have 2 -but what the heck - If I really like a plane I usually end up with 2 anyway. If I don't maybe I can sell one. Got my fingers crossed.
Nov 15, 2012, 02:18 PM
Registered User
TurboRacer's Avatar
Man, I still haven't gotten shipping notice on my batteries!! Man how it would suck to have the plane and no batteries to fly it with.
Nov 15, 2012, 02:18 PM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobly
Due to whatever is the mixup between lhs and HH, I caved in and ordered one from HH - told me it would ship today and I "should" have it tomorrow. Now I may have 2 -but what the heck - If I really like a plane I usually end up with 2 anyway. If I don't maybe I can sell one. Got my fingers crossed.
You're worse than me!!

Curious to know what you think of the plane once you get it in the air.
Nov 15, 2012, 02:20 PM
Now you see it...
ehskds's Avatar
Jealous of those who will be flying there's in the next couple days. While I will have mine I told the wife she could put it under the tree..... Maybe I shouldn't have done that.
Nov 15, 2012, 02:25 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehskds
Jealous of those who will be flying there's in the next couple days. While I will have mine I told the wife she could put it under the tree..... Maybe I shouldn't have done that.
Just set up a tree for Thanksgiving and tell her there was obviously a misunderstanding!
Nov 15, 2012, 02:25 PM
Now you see it...
ehskds's Avatar
Not a bad idea.
Nov 15, 2012, 02:33 PM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehskds
Jealous of those who will be flying there's in the next couple days. While I will have mine I told the wife she could put it under the tree..... Maybe I shouldn't have done that.
I did that last year with the 3D Beast. It was painful to sit there and wait... and wait... and wait.
Nov 15, 2012, 02:43 PM
Addicted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Eichstedt
The Edge is shipping today.
Thanks, Dave! Do Certified Partners receive them any faster than other retailers?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product E-flite 300 A6M5 Zero BNF Basic Afraidtoregister Electric Warbirds 1261 Mar 11, 2017 08:12 AM
Sold BNIB E-flite UMX Beast 3D BNF Basic AS3X (EFLU4850) plus EXTRAS peterswolf Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Sep 14, 2012 07:43 PM
For Sale E-Flite MSR X BNF Basic edition daign Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Jun 01, 2012 08:59 PM
Sold Edge 540 3D ARF by E-Flite freirem Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Feb 28, 2012 06:38 PM
Discussion A6M5 Zero 300 BNF Basic by E-flite BlazingStar Micro Ready-to-Fly 2 Feb 03, 2012 02:22 AM