E-flite Edge 540QQ 280 BNF Basic - Page 16 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 31, 2012, 03:04 PM
The Earth got in the way!
kuczy's Avatar
Hobbypartz has the Gens. They are a branch of Nitroplanes.

EPBuddy has the Glaciers, but the 3s 450's are out of stock right now.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 31, 2012, 09:21 PM
E sailplane thermal hack
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuczy
Hobbypartz has the Gens. They are a branch of Nitroplanes.

EPBuddy has the Glaciers, but the 3s 450's are out of stock right now.
Thanks!!
Nov 02, 2012, 09:19 PM
Knobbs
sub'd.

Rishelman
Nov 02, 2012, 09:31 PM
E sailplane thermal hack
My LHS says nov. 16th
Nov 02, 2012, 09:37 PM
Registered User
FlyWW1's Avatar
It now says backordered on HH site instead of pre-order
Nov 02, 2012, 09:56 PM
**I'm Battman**
RCBABBEL's Avatar
Wholesale says:
Estimated 11/20/2012
http://www.wholesaletrains.com/Detail.asp?ID=200887378

Perfect!

rc
Nov 02, 2012, 09:57 PM
The Earth got in the way!
kuczy's Avatar
They're going to demo it tomorrow. I should be able to get some video.
It's the same size as the Zero.










Nov 02, 2012, 10:05 PM
Registered User
FlyWW1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBABBEL
Wholesale says:
Estimated 11/20/2012
http://www.wholesaletrains.com/Detail.asp?ID=200887378

Perfect!

rc
Are they still offering like $3 shipping on orders over $150? Members save $15
Nov 02, 2012, 10:33 PM
Registered User
ForsheeMS's Avatar
My LHS told me Horizon has started some type of "preferred dealer" program where these dealers get new products 2 weeks before Horizon ships direct orders. He still couldn't give me a date of when he will get them. This is supposed to send more business to the LHS.
Nov 02, 2012, 10:35 PM
3d addict
I really think I am going to pick one of these up as soon as I can. Love the way it looks. Perfect for the smaller school field we fly at where my bigger edge is flyable just not super comfortable flying it there. L
Nov 02, 2012, 10:37 PM
**I'm Battman**
RCBABBEL's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyWW1
Are they still offering like $3 shipping on orders over $150? Members save $15
Yes.
Free shipping.
$2.00 handling fee.

rc
Nov 02, 2012, 11:10 PM
E sailplane thermal hack
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsheeMS
My LHS told me Horizon has started some type of "preferred dealer" program where these dealers get new products 2 weeks before Horizon ships direct orders. He still couldn't give me a date of when he will get them. This is supposed to send more business to the LHS.
Ya my LHS says 16th,,, hope they're right!!! ,,, but they usually are. :-)
Nov 02, 2012, 11:12 PM
E sailplane thermal hack
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuczy
They're going to demo it tomorrow. I should be able to get some video.
It's the same size as the Zero.










Yes!!! Please do get us some video!!!
Nov 02, 2012, 11:19 PM
3d addict
Yeah video would be awesome. Especially low and slow video.
Nov 02, 2012, 11:27 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
pugsam's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airman74
Yes!!! Please do get us some video!!!
Jeez, dude, when you quote, don't include the whole series of photos all over again!



Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product E-flite 300 A6M5 Zero BNF Basic Afraidtoregister Electric Warbirds 1261 Mar 11, 2017 09:12 AM
Sold BNIB E-flite UMX Beast 3D BNF Basic AS3X (EFLU4850) plus EXTRAS peterswolf Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Sep 14, 2012 08:43 PM
For Sale E-Flite MSR X BNF Basic edition daign Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 0 Jun 01, 2012 09:59 PM
Sold Edge 540 3D ARF by E-Flite freirem Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Feb 28, 2012 07:38 PM
Discussion A6M5 Zero 300 BNF Basic by E-flite BlazingStar Micro Ready-to-Fly 2 Feb 03, 2012 03:22 AM