This thread is privately moderated by Fish99, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 10:30 PM
Find More Posts by Fish99
Flying addicted and lovin it!
Discussion

Parkzone UM Spitfire - ANOTHER new plane!

Just a couple weeks ago I picked up the Parkzone UM Spitfire. It's a 1 cell, brushed motor micro, but with a twist ... it has built in AS3X stabilization technology. Flys amazing for a little 1 cell brushed, and sure does handle wind well. Lots of fun.

Marlin

Parkzone UM Spitfire - Maiden and Street Flight! (7 min 51 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 30, 2013, 10:02 AM
Find More Posts by kevin whitesell
Hiya FISH-WOW NOT BAD AT ALL-I recently wrote-off my full size pz spit and by the looks of your vid the micro spit looks like a good candidate to replace it! nice flying man-those loops look nice and big and rolls look crisp enough. I think the L.H.S. has these on for either$69.99 or $99.99-hmmm! Talk to you later bud-kevin
Old Jul 30, 2013, 10:49 AM
Find More Posts by Fish99
Flying addicted and lovin it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin whitesell View Post
Hiya FISH-WOW NOT BAD AT ALL-I recently wrote-off my full size pz spit and by the looks of your vid the micro spit looks like a good candidate to replace it! nice flying man-those loops look nice and big and rolls look crisp enough. I think the L.H.S. has these on for either$69.99 or $99.99-hmmm! Talk to you later bud-kevin
I love the looks of this little plane, and for a 1 cell brushed motor it flys pretty good, but I have to say I have been SPOILED by the 2 cell brushless UMX planes like my beast, SBach and Mig. Don't think I will buy any more 1 cell planes, even though that new UM Mustang looks amazing.

That said at 69.99 that would be a heck of a buy. You should check out that little Nano QX as well. Cheap in BNF and a seriously COOL little quad.

Talk to you,

Marlin
Old Jul 31, 2013, 10:44 AM
Find More Posts by kevin whitesell
YOUR SPOILED ON TWO CELLS? Well so am I since I picked up the umx Gee Bee a couple of months back.Got the Gee Bee for $69.99 I would have to say the best $69 I've ever spent on the hobby! I have the flyzone dr1 and have had the pz umx p-51 both on one cell and they of course are under powered in comparison.The pz se5a is looking pretty sweet to me right now at$139.99 pnp at the lhs-so wow so many good planes on the market right now.talk you later marlin-ev