GOP Senate candidate: Pregnancies from rape Godís will - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 24, 2012, 12:40 AM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
Discussion

GOP Senate candidate: Pregnancies from rape Godís will


http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ill/?hpt=hp_t2

"I struggled with it myself for a long time, and I realized that life is a gift from God, and I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something God intended to happen,"
Oct 24, 2012, 12:53 AM
AustinTatious
AustinTatious's Avatar
so, if god intended the rape, wouldn't it be fair to say he intend the abortion?
Oct 24, 2012, 12:59 AM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
Well, HE did design the female body to self abort under specific scenarios.
Oct 24, 2012, 01:13 AM
Registered User
Babadush's Avatar
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. These people need brains.
Oct 24, 2012, 01:24 AM
Libertas in Infinitum
logan5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ill/?hpt=hp_t2

"I struggled with it myself for a long time, and I realized that life is a gift from God, and I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something God intended to happen,"
yep ... these are the people fighting to be our representatives .... how sad.
Oct 24, 2012, 01:36 AM
Suspended Account
Colt, Ruger, S&W, etc.....
all assist in aborting a would be rapist before the rape...

my other opinion, If a victim of rape wants to get an abortion then they should also be allowed to murder the rapist at the same time.
If the DNA matches..... BOOM
Oct 24, 2012, 02:26 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metieval
Colt, Ruger, S&W, etc.....
all assist in aborting a would be rapist before the rape...

my other opinion, If a victim of rape wants to get an abortion then they should also be allowed to murder the rapist at the same time.
If the DNA matches..... BOOM
Oct 24, 2012, 05:02 AM
sensitive artsy type
Treetop's Avatar
This fellow was only 5 points ahead of the Democrat in Indiana. That will likely change, I am thinking. I can understand one flaming out, but now two? If there were more time before the election, perhaps the Democrats would win a filibuster proof majority.
Oct 24, 2012, 05:53 AM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
I guess rape is God's will then too
Oct 24, 2012, 06:26 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
The lord works in mysterious ways

Too darn mysterious for me to fathom anyways
Oct 24, 2012, 10:42 AM
Cajun-American
Boogie_'s Avatar
The Left is licking their chops over Richard Mourdock stepping in poop. But I'm soooo glad this view of abortion is getting out there.

No, you leftists doofuses (or is it doofusi), I'm not talking about rape here.

Where in the hell did this idea that opposing abortions is the "extreme" position on the issue.
Abortion is the extreme. Destroying human life is extreme.
Before you go off on your when-is-it-a-person diatribe, I didn't call it a human life, but human life. At the moment the egg is fertilized it is a form of human life who's outcome, where ever you want to say it begins, will be a person.
In any instance, abortion is immoral in the extreme from a purely humanist view.

In the case of rape or in__st abortion is spoken of as a plausible way to remedy a heinous act. On the contrary, it caps the heinous with the destruction of a innocent life.
That my friend is extreme, in the extreme.


But even what I've said above is a diversion of the real issue.
Liberals are side tracking this extreme procedure (abortion) with all this jibber-jabber. The ONLY use they have for abortion, why they want it to continue, what they feel is the primary need, why they push so hard for it, is for post-conception birth control.
It don't get no more extreme than that.

If the World survives, future societies will lump us in with ancient (and not so ancient) cultures that offered human sacrifices.
Oct 24, 2012, 10:46 AM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
That's nice and all. But the topic is that the senator said Pregnancy from Rape is God's will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_
The Left is licking their chops over Richard Mourdock stepping in poop. But I'm soooo glad this view of abortion is getting out there.

No, you leftists doofuses (or is it doofusi), I'm not talking about rape here.

Where in the hell did this idea that opposing abortions is the "extreme" position on the issue.
Abortion is the extreme. Destroying human life is extreme.
Before you go off on your when-is-it-a-person diatribe, I didn't call it a human life, but human life. At the moment the egg is fertilized it is a form of human life who's outcome, where ever you want to say it begins, will be a person.
In any instance, abortion is immoral in the extreme from a purely humanist view.

In the case of rape or in__st abortion is spoken of as a plausible way to remedy a heinous act. On the contrary, it caps the heinous with the destruction of a innocent life.
That my friend is extreme, in the extreme.


But even what I've said above is a diversion of the real issue.
Liberals are side tracking this extreme procedure (abortion) with all this jibber-jabber. The ONLY use they have for abortion, why they want it to continue, what they feel is the primary need, why they push so hard for it, is for post-conception birth control.
It don't get no more extreme than that.

If the World survives, future societies will lump us in with ancient (and not so ancient) cultures that offered human sacrifices.
Oct 24, 2012, 10:49 AM
Registered User
BushmanLA's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ill/?hpt=hp_t2

"I struggled with it myself for a long time, and I realized that life is a gift from God, and I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something God intended to happen,"
What a dumb thing to say. We should NEVER presume to know what God's will is. I had a booger in my nose this morning, did God will that booger to exist?
Certainly I believe that God has a plan, and it probably includes every movement of every molecule in the universe, so sure that booger is part of God's plan, but you just don't stop and think of it that way.

If you believe that life is precious, and that an unborn child is a valid human life, then it makes perfect sense to be against an abortion even in the case of rape. God doesn't even really need to be involved, an atheist can come to the same conclusion.
Oct 24, 2012, 01:01 PM
Registered User
It's amazing how this so-called "God" entity gets credit while avoiding blame. A family's home is destroyed by a tornado, and "he" gets credit for the fact none of them were injured while not being blamed for allegedly sending it in the first place. Or worse yet, some died but he gets credit for "saving" the ones that didn't. Nice gig!

Not to mention his divine intervention in football...
Oct 24, 2012, 04:05 PM
sensitive artsy type
Treetop's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_
The Left is licking their chops over Richard Mourdock stepping in poop. But I'm soooo glad this view of abortion is getting out there.

No, you leftists doofuses (or is it doofusi), I'm not talking about rape here.

Where in the hell did this idea that opposing abortions is the "extreme" position on the issue.
Abortion is the extreme. Destroying human life is extreme.
Before you go off on your when-is-it-a-person diatribe, I didn't call it a human life, but human life. At the moment the egg is fertilized it is a form of human life who's outcome, where ever you want to say it begins, will be a person.
In any instance, abortion is immoral in the extreme from a purely humanist view.

In the case of rape or in__st abortion is spoken of as a plausible way to remedy a heinous act. On the contrary, it caps the heinous with the destruction of a innocent life.
That my friend is extreme, in the extreme.


But even what I've said above is a diversion of the real issue.
Liberals are side tracking this extreme procedure (abortion) with all this jibber-jabber. The ONLY use they have for abortion, why they want it to continue, what they feel is the primary need, why they push so hard for it, is for post-conception birth control.
It don't get no more extreme than that.

If the World survives, future societies will lump us in with ancient (and not so ancient) cultures that offered human sacrifices.
Everyone understands what he is saying. A rapist has more rights when he rapes a woman to have his child brought forth to the world. The woman has no right to not carry this baby to full term.

Interesting is you cannot see why women might have a problem with that.

You and Mourdock are talking about rape.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Senate votes to shield US airlines from EU's carbon scheme MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Sep 22, 2012 04:11 PM
Discussion Which GOP candidates would lower the deficit? thunder1 Life, The Universe, and Politics 58 Jul 25, 2012 12:09 PM
Discussion If the GOP is so worried about Voter fraud, why no ID's for GOP primary? redhotpearl Life, The Universe, and Politics 55 Mar 12, 2012 10:34 PM
Discussion 30 GOP Senators Vote to Defend Gang Rape munen123 Life, The Universe, and Politics 64 Oct 15, 2009 04:59 AM
Discussion Let's try this, again - Few GOP Candidates Commit to Debate Viper Pilot Life, The Universe, and Politics 15 Aug 01, 2007 01:25 AM