DJI F450 NAZA/GPS will not connect to assistant software, any ideas would be great. - RC Groups
Oct 23, 2012, 01:57 PM
Help!

DJI F450 NAZA/GPS will not connect to assistant software, any ideas would be great.

I have been very busy with work and moving and have not powered up my F450 in over 3 months and have been absent from RC Groups.

I had a few minutes last night after unpacking all my RC stuff.
I did a quick hover in the house and it seemed ok but I forgot my switch placement for ATTI/MANUAL/GPS and IOC.

I plugged it into the computer to remind me the switch positions but it wouldn't connect with the assistant software. I've never had a problem before and I probably had one of the better flying quads out there and had absolutely zero issues after with everyone's help.

I did notice on DJI's website an update to 2.02 on the firmware and 1.8 on the assistant.
I didn't look to see what firmware I had but the assistant is 1.6. But should it have connected regardless right ?

Any ideas would be really great, I might finally get some time in the next few weeks to do some FPV again.

Also, has there been any revelations in the last three months that I should be aware of ?

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Oct 24, 2012, 06:33 PM
Still looking for assistance.
Oct 24, 2012, 06:53 PM
If your on the old version... You'll need to remove your assistant and download the whole new platform and re-boot that Naza.

Give that a shot