Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by JCMorgan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 25, 2012, 10:20 AM
LOOK MOM! TEN THUMBS!
desertdweller's Avatar
Save yourself some effort. Just go buy a box van as your vehicle...you should be set for a little while anyway.
Oct 25, 2012, 03:12 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Vapor Trails's Avatar
ditch the ol lady!
J/K

I think the best advice is to go entirely paperless with PayPal and also to use work addresses for shipping.
Latest blog entry: 68% Pitts Challenger SMASHED
Oct 25, 2012, 03:23 PM
Registered User
Get them shipped to your work address.LOL that is what i do.
Oct 25, 2012, 05:24 PM
Krueminator
Wow, like I said, I started the thread as a half joke, but you guys are sneaky bastards!



Sure am glad I didn't jokenly ask how to hide a body or something.
Oct 25, 2012, 05:57 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
StarHopper44's Avatar
If ya wanna get serious 'bout that, PM me.
(nudge, nudge; wink)
Oct 25, 2012, 06:32 PM
Koo
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
Koo's Avatar
Yeah, I've been told, that quads are very useful for this job. The only risk there is that if you crash, well, people will most likely guess that it was you.
Oct 25, 2012, 11:31 PM
Registered Aircraft Crasher
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMorgan View Post
Sure am glad I didn't jokenly ask how to hide a body or something.
Too easy... On the farm, you just feed them to the hogs. jokenly???

Man... Is it just me or does it look like that popcorn guy is giving me the middle finger?

...
Oct 26, 2012, 09:24 AM
LOOK MOM! TEN THUMBS!
desertdweller's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaNDoWn View Post
Too easy... On the farm, you just feed them to the hogs. jokenly???

Man... Is it just me or does it look like that popcorn guy is giving me the middle finger?

...
No he's definately giving you the middle finger.
Oct 26, 2012, 03:47 PM
Registered User
Tell her packages from china take months to arrive... dont tell her when they were ordered.
Oct 26, 2012, 04:00 PM
Registered User
bigbookfrank's Avatar
"this is who I am and what I love" Accept it Biatch!

It will cease to be an Issue... I promise!

Just stash everything at you buddy's house so she can't get to it during the divorce.
Oct 26, 2012, 07:49 PM
Registered User
I heard an old saying once that applies to myself, and many others here:

"My greatest fear in death is that my wife will sale all of my things for what she THINKS I paid for them"

Being married for as long as I have, I'd never say lie but a nice shiny necklace and a date goes a LONNNNNG ways :P.
Oct 28, 2012, 10:14 AM
Yea, I fly dusty planes..
zeezee's Avatar
I asked my wife the other day if she wanted to take a short ride down to the Ms. Gulf coast, Bay St. Louis, to take a look at our property we still own on the beach. Drove by and walked the lot and then when we left I mentioned a seafood dinner at a fine beachfront restaurant I had previously called and made reservations at with the best table on the outside deck overlooking the gulf at sunset. When we got there the waiter brought her a nice spicy Bloody Mary and me a Barqs rootbeer. We had a great meal and boy was she surprised.. That nite she begged me to go ahead and get my new BAE 15 Hawk....... Dave/zeezee
Oct 28, 2012, 11:34 AM
Registered User
yaaaaayuh!
Last edited by topforce; Oct 28, 2012 at 03:05 PM.
Oct 28, 2012, 03:53 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
StarHopper44's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeezee View Post
I asked my wife the other day if she wanted to take a short ride down to the Ms. Gulf coast, Bay St. Louis, to take a look at our property we still own on the beach. Drove by and walked the lot and then when we left I mentioned a seafood dinner at a fine beachfront restaurant I had previously called and made reservations at with the best table on the outside deck overlooking the gulf at sunset. When we got there the waiter brought her a nice spicy Bloody Mary and me a Barqs rootbeer. We had a great meal and boy was she surprised.. That nite she begged me to go ahead and get my new BAE 15 Hawk....... Dave/zeezee
This is almost unbelievable -- I did that very thing last time I was ordering a new plane!! Don't have beachfront property so, leave that part out.....but I called the ol' lady at her workplace & asked her if she'd like to go out for a nice meal & she said "HECK yeah!" So I said "While you're out would you pick me up a pizza?"
Oct 28, 2012, 04:04 PM
Krueminator
OK, the wife just found out the $500 credit card bill is actually $900. Can we go back to the "how to hide a body" thing?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question What did you get your wife for Mother's Day? Bill Henley Life, The Universe, and Politics 25 May 17, 2012 02:06 AM
How can you tell if your wife is resigned to your hobby obsession? Bob Chiang Electric Plane Talk 129 Nov 17, 2009 01:59 AM
operating an RC jet $$$$$ don't tell your wife !! wojtek Fuel Jet Talk 48 Dec 15, 2004 11:54 AM
Dont tell my wife, this hobby is expensive Tipsy_WA Electric Plane Talk 69 Jul 31, 2003 07:37 PM
Just Tell You're Wife This ICRSHLTS Electric Heli Talk 6 Apr 20, 2003 03:06 PM