Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by JCMorgan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 13, 2012, 10:10 AM
Suspended Account
Here is the meat of the coconut: your life expectancy is directly measured by the quantity of truth you disclose to her. It's that simple boys.
Dec 13, 2012, 10:40 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift
Here is the meat of the coconut: your life expectancy is directly measured by the quantity of truth you disclose to her. It's that simple boys.
That is so D*mn ridiculous, Grow some testicles and walk in the house with your stuff, go to your hobby room and build period, And when she ask whats that tell her I bought us a new plane
Dec 13, 2012, 11:20 AM
Registered User
WhalleyB0Y's Avatar
...when she starts yapping back at ya tell her to speak to the back of your hand, right? O.o
Dec 13, 2012, 11:27 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23
That is so D*mn ridiculous, Grow some testicles and walk in the house with your stuff, go to your hobby room and build period, And when she ask whats that tell her I bought us a new plane
Ah, well, discretion is the better part of valor: you were warned.
Dec 13, 2012, 11:32 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift
Ah, well, discretion is the better part of valor: you were warned.
Ah!!! Don't go getting all evangelical on me, im going to die anyway
Dec 13, 2012, 11:34 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23
Ah!!! Don't go getting all evangelical on me, im going to die anyway
Yes, well, the question is one of quality and quantity of life: for you, I predict short and unhappy, but, hey, I'm no seer, so....
Dec 13, 2012, 11:37 AM
Registered User
Nin3rsAllDay's Avatar
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, I don't have to hide or lie about the stuff I buy, maybe it's because my fiance knows that I don't buy things unless we can afford to spend the money on them and that anything for her or our son comes first. Flowers at least once a month and nice jewelery every now and then help too.
Dec 13, 2012, 11:40 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift
Yes, well, the question is one of quality and quantity of life: for you, I predict short and unhappy, but, hey, I'm no seer, so....
No man knows the day ,Nor the Hour, so until that time im going to fly until I die
thank you GOD for one more day
Dec 13, 2012, 11:48 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23
No man knows the day ,Nor the Hour, so until that time im going to fly until I die
thank you GOD for one more day
Well, I assure you that if you tell the truth, SHE WHO MUST OBEYED will select the day and hour for you; otherwise, we can rely on statistics, which do not factor in telling "her" the truth, just the likely life expectancy based on mobidity and mortality statistics.

So, Forrest, rip open that box and grab the big ole dark one with the nut on top, cuz you are going to your maker!
Dec 13, 2012, 11:52 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift
Well, I assure you that if you tell the truth, SHE WHO MUST OBEYED will select the day and hour for you; otherwise, we can rely on statistics, which do not factor in telling "her" the truth, just the likely life expectancy based on mobidity and mortality statistics.

So, Forrest, rip open that box and grab the big ole dark one with the nut on top, cuz you are going to your maker!
Better to see my maker, Then the other fella Which means I''ll get my wings and be able to fly without a Tx or Rx look Ma no hands.
Last edited by Forrest Gump 23; Dec 13, 2012 at 12:07 PM.
Dec 13, 2012, 12:21 PM
Suspended Account
As I said, rip open the box, take a big ole bite, tell the truth and away you go....
Dec 13, 2012, 12:25 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift
As I said, rip open the box, take a big ole bite, tell the truth and away you go....
Sweet!!!!
Dec 13, 2012, 12:26 PM
Suspended Account
Every time a box opens, an angel gets his wings!
Dec 13, 2012, 12:39 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift
Every time a box opens, an angel gets his wings!
Well Aman Brother, Hallelujah, And thank you Jesus, But it still ain't her business
what plane I bring in the house unless she's helping with the build.
Dec 13, 2012, 12:54 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23
Well Aman Brother, Hallelujah, And thank you Jesus, But it still ain't her business
what plane I bring in the house unless she's helping with the build.
Uh, a box of chocolates, not an ARF!

What has "her business" got to do with anything?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question What did you get your wife for Mother's Day? Bill Henley Life, The Universe, and Politics 25 May 17, 2012 02:06 AM
How can you tell if your wife is resigned to your hobby obsession? Bob Chiang Electric Plane Talk 129 Nov 17, 2009 01:59 AM
operating an RC jet $$$$$ don't tell your wife !! wojtek Fuel Jet Talk 48 Dec 15, 2004 11:54 AM
Dont tell my wife, this hobby is expensive Tipsy_WA Electric Plane Talk 69 Jul 31, 2003 07:37 PM
Just Tell You're Wife This ICRSHLTS Electric Heli Talk 6 Apr 20, 2003 03:06 PM