Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 13, 2012, 08:57 PM
Power Wheels Guru
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoskull
davidTs: are you the deltang man? if so, what happened to your other account?
That's David T.

Different.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2012, 09:40 PM
Pilot, Co-pilot, Navagator
i was wondering... kinda funny, so close
Nov 14, 2012, 05:42 AM
I guess you should only use the supplied charger ... putting that little 30 mAh cell into any of the others we have laying around is likely to result in a pretty short life? I'm used to using my 4-port charger for everything, running on an AC adapter at home or rechargeable D cells when out flying.

I assume duration will be a bit less than the standard Vapor as the battery capacity is lower in relation to AUW.
Nov 14, 2012, 03:19 PM
Frozen Fingers
I just noticed that the mini vapor is in stock on horizons website and on their ebay name. I just ordered one and should see it soon. Did this just go on sale today?
Nov 14, 2012, 06:19 PM
Crashomatic
says out of stock on horizon's website for me.
Nov 14, 2012, 06:41 PM
Elfi Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by strokeracevt
I just noticed that the mini vapor is in stock on horizons website and on their ebay name. I just ordered one and should see it soon. Did this just go on sale today?
I was advised by Horizon Hobbies that my Mini Vapor was shipped today, so they much have just received some stock.

RD
Latest blog entry: Big Red Cadillac
Nov 14, 2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Sipprell
I was advised by Horizon Hobbies that my Mini Vapor was shipped today, so they much have just received some stock.

RD
Me to. Can't wait!
Nov 14, 2012, 07:09 PM
will be flying it tonight at our indoors session so will get some footage up tomorrow with any luck, i'll also get someone who knows how to fly Vapors to show you guys what it's like

cheers chuck
Nov 14, 2012, 07:17 PM
Can't get enough
No shipping notice from HH yet

Actually just got the notice. Next up is the 540 That has to be soon.

J
Last edited by jabsten; Nov 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM.
Nov 15, 2012, 07:02 AM
Brown truck should drop mine off on Friday
Tim
Nov 15, 2012, 08:19 AM
Wow, shipping already... nice
Nov 15, 2012, 04:16 PM
got some great footage last night indoors flying the mini vapor, turns out i didn't need to find a vapor pilot to show how well it flies because inside out of the wind i did just fine

i'll work on the vid this afternoon and hopefully have it up later tonight

cheers chuck

PS this plane does flies SLOW!
Nov 15, 2012, 04:54 PM
so what options do we have for recovering the wind/rudder/elevator? i want one of these but man did they pic an ugly color scheme. lol
Nov 15, 2012, 05:55 PM
Have fun
If search, im not sure what chemical it is maybe rubbing alcohol, you can take off the print and draw your own. There is also a tutorial of recovering using grocery bags, in the tutorials case it was target bags, which I thought looked sharp.
Nov 15, 2012, 06:35 PM
The were on the shelf at the lhs today. The owner took one outside and it flew quite nicely. Even went vertical and he hung it on the prop.