Old Oct 19, 2012, 07:08 AM
Find More Posts by josepenach
Discussion

setup spektrum DX7s with align TRX 450

Hallo
after binding my heli. can i have a link or full details and values in order to setup spektrum DX7s with align TRX 450
can it be downloaded file to my sd card on the transmitter ?
Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 19, 2012, 05:09 PM
Find More Posts by finguz
Quote:
Originally Posted by josepenach View Post
Hallo
after binding my heli. can i have a link or full details and values in order to setup spektrum DX7s with align TRX 450
can it be downloaded file to my sd card on the transmitter ?
Thanks!
I have a dx7s, but I'm not sure if transferring model files is possible from one tx to the next. Is it?

Anyway, usually it depends on a number of variables how your particular helicopter should be set up. Things like your tail setup, swash setup, servo reverse & subtrim, almost everything has to be setup for that particular heli. I suggest taking a look at some videos on how others setup their helicopters and use those techniques. Finless Bob videos seem to be a standard for helis , but there are many other videos on youtube and such that will teach you how to properly setup your 450. As far as throttle and pitch curves, I can tell you what I use (and other ones I've used), but throttle all depends on what motor you have and what pinion gear count you are running, and how high/low you prefer your headspeed. If you have a stock align motor, you could always start with the throttle/pitch curves mentioned in the align manual for your model.

What in particular are you having a problem setting up in your tx?

BTW Is this your first 450 heli?
Last edited by finguz; Oct 19, 2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old Oct 20, 2012, 12:39 PM
Find More Posts by jasmine2501
Rocket Programmer
I made a post about this but it's not here?

Anyway, I don't think downloading settings is a good idea. You need to make sure everything works right, and to do that, you need to understand what all the settings mean. So, I strongly suggest learning helicopter setup. There's a ton of info about that on the internet, you should never need to ask this question...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dx7+setup+helicopter
Old Oct 20, 2012, 12:41 PM
Find More Posts by jasmine2501
Rocket Programmer
Oh hell...

Please don't cross-post... ask the question in one place. If you don't get an answer, bump the thread, don't post it again.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1754601
Old Oct 20, 2012, 01:24 PM
Find More Posts by finguz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine2501 View Post
Oh hell...

Please don't cross-post... ask the question in one place. If you don't get an answer, bump the thread, don't post it again.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1754601
Jasmine, this is what I thought yesterday when I finally saw the opposite thread. I thought I was crazy, or having deja vu.