Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 29, 2013, 10:39 AM
Registered User
jlcamp7's Avatar
Just a heads up the main frames and also single lipo's are now in stock and available on the RC Logger website.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 29, 2013, 01:07 PM
Quads Helis Planes Cars
Nerm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320fastback View Post
Not under control, no.
Good one 1320. That made me chuckle
Jan 29, 2013, 01:44 PM
Registered User

How about in US?


Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
Just a heads up the main frames and also single lipo's are now in stock and available on the RC Logger website.
Thanks for the heads up. any u.s. sellers carrying the frames yet?
Jan 29, 2013, 02:54 PM
Different fly 4 different guy
gordonzo's Avatar
The RC Eye One is now listed here on BG for $83.93. They are showing options for left or right hand throttle.

Not yet in stock so price may change.

regards . . . g
Jan 29, 2013, 04:07 PM
Up... Up... And away !

Hi


Mine from rc drones arrived to Portugal today. I had a friend from Ohio that arrived today and brought with him... 75$... Here it's about 110$ because I have to buy in England and pay shipping...

Thank you tony !
Jan 29, 2013, 04:20 PM
WWW.RCLOGGER.COM
Adam.RCLogger's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcard1 View Post
Thanks for the heads up. any u.s. sellers carrying the frames yet?
Hi,

You can expect US retailers to have them in a week or 2. As this is the usual time frame.

Please note that when swapping out frames soldering is required. All precautions should be taken when handling the main FC. We cannot replace damaged FC's.

Regards,

Adam
Jan 29, 2013, 04:23 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardoliveira View Post
Mine from rc drones arrived to Portugal today. I had a friend from Ohio that arrived today and brought with him... 75$... Here it's about 110$ because I have to buy in England and pay shipping...

Thank you tony !
OFF Topic, very good to see some Portuguese arround here
Jan 29, 2013, 04:39 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam.RCLogger View Post
Hi,

You can expect US retailers to have them in a week or 2. As this is the usual time frame.

Please note that when swapping out frames soldering is required. All precautions should be taken when handling the main FC. We cannot replace damaged FC's.

Regards,

Adam
Is it just the motor wires that need soldering?
Jan 29, 2013, 05:13 PM
dexplorer
zidlov's Avatar
Yes.
Jan 29, 2013, 05:20 PM
Sir Crashalot
stonecutter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by symon View Post
Is it just the motor wires that need soldering?
Short answer, yes. If you leave too much wire attached, bunching them up might be an issue as there's not much room to work with near the board or the boom area. Cut it too short on the board side leads to potential heat issues with hot iron working near the board.

I'd attempt it only if I have pin-point soldering skills and desolder the wire at the board and resolder on new frame using same (or same lenght) wires.
Jan 30, 2013, 12:08 AM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardoliveira View Post
Mine from rc drones arrived to Portugal today. I had a friend from Ohio that arrived today and brought with him... 75$... Here it's about 110$ because I have to buy in England and pay shipping...

Thank you tony !
Thank you for your purchase.
Good to see it made it to you.
Jan 30, 2013, 02:58 AM
Registered User

Great!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam.RCLogger View Post
Hi,

You can expect US retailers to have them in a week or 2. As this is the usual time frame.

Please note that when swapping out frames soldering is required. All precautions should be taken when handling the main FC. We cannot replace damaged FC's.

Regards,

Adam
Now I have an excuse to fire up my FX-888 soldering station.
Jan 30, 2013, 11:39 AM
Up... Up... And away !

Spain


I went to Spain with Bob to do a job and at lunch time i showed him mode 2 with my spy cam... i am now doing a sponge to reduce the vibrations... this cam has high quality but the vibrations are affecting it...

I think Bob his going to buy one for his grandson (cof cof... to him !)

Video -
28.01.2013 - 720P - Bob and I @ the "tavern" - Spain ! Eye One + Spy Cam (0 min 49 sec)
Jan 31, 2013, 09:32 AM
Registered User

Mode


Hi guys, I really like this small RC Eye One...
but it is only available in modes 1 and 3, as it seems. Will it be sold in mode 1 as well, sooner or later?
Has anybody tried to modify the transmitter to mode 1?

Many thanks
Jan 31, 2013, 09:39 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojito View Post
Hi guys, I really like this small RC Eye One...
but it is only available in modes 1 and 3, as it seems. Will it be sold in mode 1 as well, sooner or later?
Has anybody tried to modify the transmitter to mode 1?

Many thanks
On the Logger website, there are 2 pictures of the Eye One. One says "Mode 2" the other one says "Mode 3". What does that mean? I've asked this question before and either no one knows or everyone thinks it's too stupid of a question to answer.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product RC EyE ONE from RC Logger Adam.RCLogger Multirotor Drone Talk 25 May 13, 2013 07:33 AM
Discussion Eagle Eyes Diversity with one receiver- patch and clover? Lpbug FPV Talk 5 Jul 08, 2012 08:03 AM
Found Rc Logger 107_RC Rc Logger Digital Pitch Gauge ronzer Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 1 Jul 03, 2011 09:11 PM
Discussion RC Logger All in One Itís time to criticize! Almaz Mini Helis 14 Apr 01, 2009 01:55 PM