New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:23 PM
Kenny Sharp is offline
Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
turn, turn, turn.
Discussion

Romney is bombing.


President Obama is wiping the floor with Romney... It's embarrassing to watch.
Romney is trying to be a bully, and it is not working... He is even arguing with the moderator, as well as ignoring her.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:24 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
i have it on the DVR. Can't wait to start watching. Preparing for a bunch of excuses from the Right in a few hours....
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:26 PM
62pilot is offline
Find More Posts by 62pilot
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
Rmoney appears lost, he might just be really bombed right now.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:28 PM
aerogel is offline
Find More Posts by aerogel
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
put on the glasses guys...Obammy is trying to be a Coal, Oil, and gas guy...LOL
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:30 PM
ambientech is offline
Find More Posts by ambientech
Registered User
ambientech's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
President Obama is wiping the floor with Romney... It's embarrassing to watch.
Romney is trying to be a bully, and it is not working... He is even arguing with the moderator, as well as ignoring her.
When Biden does it he is winning when Romney does it he is loosing roflmao
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:30 PM
Windrider53 is offline
Find More Posts by Windrider53
Registered User
Windrider53's Avatar
Obama is lieing though his teeth, the fact checkers are going to have a field day with all of the lies he has been telling. sheeeeesh.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:31 PM
Kenny Sharp is offline
Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53 View Post
Obama is lieing though his teeth, the fact checkers are going to have a field day with all of the lies he has been telling. sheeeeesh.
I think you will be found out to be wrong.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:32 PM
Yeaman is offline
Find More Posts by Yeaman
Not watchin from the sideline
Yeaman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
i have it on the DVR. Can't wait to start watching. Preparing for a bunch of excuses from the Right in a few hours....
Remember you have zero influence over what 'they' do. Dont have too much faith in your politicians not to screw up.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:40 PM
62pilot is offline
Find More Posts by 62pilot
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel View Post
put on the glasses guys...Obammy is trying to be a Coal, Oil, and gas guy...LOL
And Rmoney is trying to be a not cut taxes on the rich , guy. But we know the treuth ,



Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53 View Post
Obama is lieing though his teeth, the fact checkers are going to have a field day with all of the lies he has been telling. sheeeeesh.
And so is Rmoney.........sheeeeesh
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:42 PM
Kenny Sharp is offline
Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
turn, turn, turn.
Romney is still not talking specifics... All he keeps saying is that he knows what it takes to make an economy work.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:50 PM
Kenny Sharp is offline
Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
turn, turn, turn.
Romney does say he will crack down on China... and drill for oil here so that we never import another drop.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:55 PM
Windrider53 is offline
Find More Posts by Windrider53
Registered User
Windrider53's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
Romney does say he will crack down on China... and drill for oil here so that we never import another drop.
And as you saw, Obama wouldn't give him a straight answer on how many federal oil leases were closed.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:58 PM
62pilot is offline
Find More Posts by 62pilot
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
I think they need to call in the FD and put the flames out on Rmoneys pants.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:58 PM
Kenny Sharp is offline
Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
turn, turn, turn.
Romney is grasping at straws... he is saying is that he is better than what we already have, since what we already have, is terrible.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:59 PM
Kenny Sharp is offline
Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrider53 View Post
And as you saw, Obama wouldn't give him a straight answer on how many federal oil leases were closed.
Then you weren't listening.
Obama said that you either use it or lose it.. no holding onto federal leases indefinitely.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold 1/6 rc bomb system, servo with extra bomb RTR 3drcparts Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 1 Jun 26, 2012 11:49 PM
Discussion Bomb, bomb, bomb.... bomb bomb Iran! wingbeat Life, The Universe, and Politics 66 Jul 04, 2008 03:54 AM
Discussion Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran... Miami Mike Life, The Universe, and Politics 33 Apr 30, 2008 06:12 PM
Discussion Romney: Freedom requires religion thunder1 Life, The Universe, and Politics 150 Dec 11, 2007 03:35 PM
Discussion Mit Romney... wab25 Life, The Universe, and Politics 114 Jul 07, 2007 07:16 PM