MegaPirate NG on HK MultiWii PRO Flight Controller w/MTK GPS Module - Page 8 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 30, 2012, 11:19 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akcopter
That Is AWESOMMMMMMEEE......the things one can do with a multirotor...
(I dont have a wife by the way!!!!)
@J has a wife, I think he still does, not sure
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2012, 04:12 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFernMan
wheres witespy with the new board!?
lol. It has only been a couple days . It will not be long

Frist batch of GPS units are in..... If you want a combo with the a mega2.0 board it should work awesome .

Last edited by witespy; Oct 30, 2012 at 07:11 PM.
Oct 30, 2012, 04:24 PM
Done Posting, Gone Flying
JNJO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by witespy
...Frist batch of GPS units are in.....
Dibs on the one in the upper right corner.
Last edited by JNJO; Oct 31, 2012 at 04:27 AM.
Oct 30, 2012, 05:24 PM
Too Many Thread Subscriptions
TheFernMan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by witespy
lol. It has only been a couple days . It will not be long

Frist batch of GPS units are in..... If you want a combo with the a mega2.0 board it should world awesome .

Any status on the newer board? Is it on the slow boat from china?
Oct 30, 2012, 05:36 PM
OS Sponsor
kinderkram's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by witespy
lol. It has only been a couple days . It will not be long

Frist batch of GPS units are in..... If you want a combo with the a mega2.0 board it should world awesome .
Delicious!
What about the v2.5 boards? Did you get a hand on them?
You know, we're patient guys - but you better deliver yesterday than tomorrow.

If you can keep the prices that low you might be the first guy beating Hobbyking.
Oct 30, 2012, 06:01 PM
Too Many Thread Subscriptions
TheFernMan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinderkram
Delicious!
What about the v2.5 boards? Did you get a hand on them?
You know, we're patient guys - but you better deliver yesterday than tomorrow.

If you can keep the prices that low you might be the first guy beating Hobbyking.
+1 for beating HobbyKing! Lol
Oct 30, 2012, 09:37 PM
Registered User
you guys are too Funny. good times ... I know how you feel. It is hard to sleep I will be test flying all night. Multiwii code is rock solid. I should be able to get the NG code flying .

everything looks good to go. 7 satellites shining




mega 1.0 boards are coming in a couple days, they will have a lower price then the 2.0 boards. but with the older sensors.

the protype handsolder mega2.5 is on the way, we made a bunch changes, so I just want to make sure it is good to go, better safe then sorry,
Last edited by witespy; Oct 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM.
Oct 30, 2012, 11:21 PM
Too Many Thread Subscriptions
TheFernMan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by witespy
you guys are too Funny. good times ... I know how you feel. It is hard to sleep I will be test flying all night. Multiwii code is rock solid. I should be able to get the NG code flying .

everything looks good to go. 7 satellites shining




mega 1.0 boards are coming in a couple days, they will have a lower price then the 2.0 boards. but with the older sensors.

the protype handsolder mega2.5 is on the way, we made a bunch changes, so I just want to make sure it is good to go, better safe then sorry,
I see you updated your site by added an item with a 2.0 plus gps for $85. But the specs you have for the 2.0 board on the item has the old sensors?
Oct 30, 2012, 11:21 PM
Too Many Thread Subscriptions
TheFernMan's Avatar
Oh and an option for right angled headers?
Oct 31, 2012, 06:40 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JUERGEN_'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by witespy
..
Frist batch of GPS units are in..... If you want a combo with the a mega2.0 board it should work awesome .

Warun not large GND?
EMV and stable.

Example MK;





Oct 31, 2012, 10:33 AM
Registered User
Akcopter's Avatar
hey whitespy is the 2.0 board going to be available on hobby king too....and do you ship to india directly from your website???
Last edited by Akcopter; Oct 31, 2012 at 10:47 AM.
Oct 31, 2012, 10:45 AM
Registered User
Akcopter's Avatar
Hi everyone which sonar module can you use with this board ...is it the HC -SR04???
Oct 31, 2012, 12:45 PM
Done Posting, Gone Flying
JNJO's Avatar
I'm using an SRF05. See post #19. An SR04 should work just fine.

/J
Nov 01, 2012, 01:27 AM
we dont NEED roads!
AcroFPV's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by witespy
mega 1.0 boards are coming in a couple days, they will have a lower price then the 2.0 boards. but with the older sensors.
Hey Whitespy. That 2.0 + GPS combo you have for $85, is that different (better??) than the $65 combo HK has had on backorder for ever??

If its worth the extra $20, I am willing to cancel my HK order and get one through you. Also can you confirm the $85 combo ships from Florida and not China?
Nov 01, 2012, 03:30 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUERGEN_
Warun not large GND?
EMV and stable.
Easy and inexpensive to place a small sheet of aluminum or an unetched blank copper PCB under the GPS to act as a ground plane, grounding it is optional, seems to work well even if you do not connect the ground plane to GND and achieves the same excellent results at a huge difference in price, we already covered this topic earlier in this thread..


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion [UNOFFICIAL] New HobbyKing MultiWii PRO Flight Controller w/MTK GPS Module benybee UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles 418 Nov 20, 2015 08:32 PM
Help! PROBLEM on Crius AIO Pro Y6 With MegaPirate NG 2.7 R4. RQuad Multirotor Drone Electronics 3 Jan 22, 2013 01:13 AM
Found MultiWii PRO Flight Controller w/MTK GPS Module Koo Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 4 Oct 11, 2012 12:47 AM
Yippee! New AirStudio universal Flight Controller for Mega Pirate NG and MultiWii AirCopter Multirotor Drone Electronics 44 Sep 10, 2012 05:56 AM