Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:26 PM
Libelle201B is offline
Find More Posts by Libelle201B
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
Discussion

Moderate Republican Conspiracy?


Given the new "moderate" stance by candidate Mitt Romney after his fiery and conservative pre nomination tea party and evangelical rhetoric, one has to wonder if this may have been planned all along. It is clear that many long time republicans including the Bush family and other high profile R moderates have been very unhappy about the far right swing of their party, almost a guarantee of non electability as seen by general polling concerning Palin, Perry, Bachmann and other tea party candidates. If so it was a very clever ruse.
Last edited by Libelle201B; Oct 14, 2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:30 PM
BE77 Pilot is offline
Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
SUPER DOG!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Sure looks like to me, Romney is going to make a great president, willing to work in a non partisan way to make America a better place and will be open and honest with the American people. It will be a complete 180 degree change from what we have now.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:35 PM
Libelle201B is offline
Find More Posts by Libelle201B
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Sure looks like to me, Romney is going to make a great president, willing to work in a non partisan way to make America a better place and will be open and honest with the American people. It will be a complete 180 degree change from what we have now.
Well, I would hope so. But one has to question Romneys "honesty" given all of his 180's on so many issues of the right and left, no?
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:36 PM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Sure looks like to me, Romney is going to make a great president, willing to work in a non partisan way to make America a better place and will be open and honest with the American people. It will be a complete 180 degree change from what we have now.
Yup - now where have I heard that before
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:51 PM
DeaninMilwaukee is offline
Find More Posts by DeaninMilwaukee
Motors beat engines!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Yup - now where have I heard that before
From Obama himself.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:53 PM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaninMilwaukee View Post
From Obama himself.
From Obama - from Bush - from Hitler - from any potential leader you can name
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:59 PM
BE77 Pilot is offline
Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
SUPER DOG!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Hitler again ET?
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:09 PM
Broken Wings is online now
Find More Posts by Broken Wings
Registered User
Broken Wings's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Sure looks like to me, Romney is going to make a great president, willing to work in a non partisan way to make America a better place and will be open and honest with the American people. It will be a complete 180 degree change from what we have now.
Romney's not going to win the election....
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:12 PM
zeroback is offline
Find More Posts by zeroback
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings View Post
Romney's not going to win the election....
Would you care to wager on that ? non monetary of course.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:13 PM
Broken Wings is online now
Find More Posts by Broken Wings
Registered User
Broken Wings's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroback View Post
Would you care to wager on that ? non monetary of course.
Yes...
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:17 PM
MtnGoat is offline
Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Tu ne cede malis
MtnGoat's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B View Post
Given the new "moderate" stance by candidate Mitt Romney after his fiery and conservative pre nomination tea party and evangelical rhetoric, one has to wonder if this may have been planned all along. It is clear that many long time republicans including the Bush family and other high profile R moderates have been very unhappy about the far right swing of their party, almost a guarantee of non electability as seen by general polling concerning Palin, Perry, Bachmann and other tea party candidates. If so it was a very clever ruse.
Yes, it's clear that the old school, go along to get along socialism at 50 mph instead of 60 mph, ruling class republicans dislike any principled challenges to their power. They saw Reagan as 'unelectable' as well.

So yes, they love Romney. He'll act very conservative, and then give in to the Dems.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:34 PM
zeroback is offline
Find More Posts by zeroback
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings View Post
Yes...
Well name the terms, see you back here in 24 days
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:37 PM
Broken Wings is online now
Find More Posts by Broken Wings
Registered User
Broken Wings's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroback View Post
Well name the terms, see you back here in 24 days
I'll be here.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:42 PM
Michael in Toronto is offline
Find More Posts by Michael in Toronto
E-flyer since 1981
Michael in Toronto's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
From Obama - from Bush - from Hitler - from any potential leader you can name
... and you keep telling me I'm a one-trick pony.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:48 PM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Hitler again ET?
If you like


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Zionist Gay Conspiracy Michael in Toronto Life, The Universe, and Politics 17 Sep 05, 2012 11:39 AM
Suggestion Equal moderation / anonymous moderators MattLarson29 Site Suggestions / Complaints 10 May 31, 2012 06:00 PM
Suggestion What's going on with the moderators? HappyKillmore Site Suggestions / Complaints 0 Mar 02, 2012 11:15 PM
Suggestion Moderation appeal thunder1 Site Suggestions / Complaints 0 Mar 01, 2012 09:33 PM
Complaint Over zealous moderation RCWorks Site Suggestions / Complaints 3 Feb 28, 2012 05:32 PM