New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:04 PM
Gooroo is online now
Find More Posts by Gooroo
Registered User
Discussion

More bad news for the church of climantology


Looks like there has been zero gain in temeperature since 1980. Data just released shows that warming has reversed over the last 15 years.

Of course, the source will be impuned, but the data is out there.

Maybe this is the data that didn't get "tricked". BTW, "tricked" stands for (huge academic fraud).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-prove-it.html
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:09 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
Please. So every scientist not working for big oil is wrong.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:13 PM
Tim Jonas is offline
Find More Posts by Tim Jonas
Mr Mootsie
Tim Jonas's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Please. So every scientist not working for big oil is wrong.
So you believe that there is zero chance that they are wrong?
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:18 PM
DenverJayhawk is offline
Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
So you believe that there is zero chance that they are wrong?
I believe it's unlikely when every scientist not working for oil has come to the same conclusion.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:20 PM
Tim Jonas is offline
Find More Posts by Tim Jonas
Mr Mootsie
Tim Jonas's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
I believe it's unlikely when every scientist not working for oil has come to the same conclusion.
That's not true however.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:20 PM
Gooroo is online now
Find More Posts by Gooroo
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Please. So every scientist not working for big oil is wrong.
Data is data. This is pretty hard to refute. The huge fraud, Phil Davis, behind the scandal a year or so ago even admits to it but says "temperatures will rise .17 degree C in the next 10 years."

Of course, you have to read the article, but either way, if the global temps cool again for another 10 years will you still believe in it? What if temperatures continue to cool for the rest of your life? Still gonna believe?

Creating fear from POSSIBLE changes in the weather is the greatest control scam ever invented.

At the monday night card game in hell, Hittler, Stalin, and Mao sit around with their faces in their palms, shaking their heads and saying "Global warming, why didn't we think of this!"
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:23 PM
MtnGoat is online now
Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Tu ne cede malis
MtnGoat's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Please. So every scientist not working for big oil is wrong.
So every scientist with a vested interest in keeping the grants coming and the approval of some peers is right?

Which side do you think the largest money pot is actually on?
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:23 PM
zeroback is offline
Find More Posts by zeroback
Suspended Account
Do mean they moved the temp sensors for the measurements away from heat sources like AC condensers mounted on roof tops? OR did the Ecoturd James Hanson at NASA come clean with his temp figures?
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:24 PM
RCWorks is offline
Find More Posts by RCWorks
Happy days are here again!
RCWorks's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Please. So every scientist not working for big oil is wrong.
No, them is just the cold hard facts.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:28 PM
dLdV is offline
Find More Posts by dLdV
On the Edge of Space
dLdV's Avatar
Yawn.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/firs...-hadcrut4.html

Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:32 PM
MtnGoat is online now
Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Tu ne cede malis
MtnGoat's Avatar
Bad data gives bad results

Yawn
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:33 PM
Jim Thomerson is offline
Find More Posts by Jim Thomerson
Registered User
Data issued quietly on the Internet is, perhaps, not as reliable as data published in the reviewed scientific literature.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:00 PM
ENGINETORQUE is offline
Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Come back in 500 years folks - then you can discuss the merits of climate change!
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:01 PM
zeroback is offline
Find More Posts by zeroback
Suspended Account
Environmentalism is nothing more than a tool of the left to guilt people out liberty's and freedoms. They need no facts all they need are feelings.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:29 PM
Gooroo is online now
Find More Posts by Gooroo
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Come back in 500 years folks - then you can discuss the merits of climate change!
These 10-30 year samples are ridiculous. The earth has been much warmer and cooler at different times in history. There are plenty of natural phenomenon that can contribute to climate change and humans have NO control over that phenomenon.

The climate is going to change with our without us and our impact, whatever it is, will not make a large, or any difference either way.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Bad News + Bad News + Bad News = Good News - Go Figure???? cheap daddy Electric Plane Talk 10 Jun 01, 2015 04:02 PM
Discussion More F22 bad news dll932 Life, The Universe, and Politics 29 Sep 28, 2012 01:46 PM
Alert Bad, bad news today! flohio117 Multirotor Talk 34 Feb 29, 2012 06:13 PM
Discussion More bad news for Ductedfans.com HABU Vendor Talk 51 May 09, 2011 10:57 AM
Discussion More bad news for the climate change drones. BRETT65 Life, The Universe, and Politics 14 Jan 26, 2010 02:51 PM