View Poll Results: Like minded people not color
Yes 8 57.14%
No 6 42.86%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools
Oct 14, 2012, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
Discussion

Color of their skin but by the content of their character.


So it's seem's Republicans you are told your Racist many many times

I ask a simple question that others seem to refuse to ask and tell you what they think.

Does the color of this mans skin effect you from voting for him if he run's President?
Last edited by aerogel; Oct 14, 2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: SP
Oct 14, 2012, 09:33 AM
Registered User
Broken Wings's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel
So it's seem??? Republicans you are told your Racist many many times

I ask a simple question that others seem to refuse to ask and tell you what they think.

Does the color of this man skin effect you from vetoing for him if he run for President?

Good Poll...
Oct 14, 2012, 09:37 AM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel
So it's seem Republicans you are told your Racist many many times

I ask a simple question that others seem to refuse to ask and tell you what they think.

Does the color of this man skin effect you from vetoing for him if he run for President?
Wouldn't have sent him a contribution if I wouldn't vote for him for president if he ran. As they say, in a heartbeat I'd vote for him.
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Oct 14, 2012, 09:38 AM
Kekistani Pride
RCWorks's Avatar
I'd vote for Allen West any day.
Oct 14, 2012, 09:51 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
I'd vote for Allen West any day.
Wasn't he Batman
Oct 14, 2012, 09:52 AM
No Country for Snowflake Men
n00b-E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Wasn't he Batman
Oct 14, 2012, 09:53 AM
No Country for Snowflake Men
n00b-E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
Good Poll...
Ooohhh, our own little Romney likes to type pedantic posts.
Oct 14, 2012, 09:56 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Didn't those early settlers employ Indians to scout for their fellow tribesmen.......
Oct 14, 2012, 09:58 AM
No Country for Snowflake Men
n00b-E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Didn't those early settlers employ Indians to scout for their fellow tribesmen.......
Don't dance around it, come on and ask the question you really want to ask.
Oct 14, 2012, 10:02 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E
Ooohhh, our own little Romney likes to type pedantic posts.


Sweet, can I play too ?.



Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel
So it's seem's Republicans you are told your Racist many many times


Does the color of this mans skin effect you from voting for him if he run's President?

This line doesn't even make sense, if you're the one asking the question then you can't also be the one telling what you think.


Quote:
I ask a simple question that others seem to refuse to ask and tell you what they think.
Oct 14, 2012, 10:09 AM
No Country for Snowflake Men
n00b-E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usta Bee
Sweet, can I play too ?.
Since when do you ask permission to piss in someones corn flakes? Of course you can play!
Oct 14, 2012, 10:10 AM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Some will vote against a man based upon his skin color and some will vote for him just based on his skin color.
Oct 14, 2012, 10:11 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E
Since when do you ask permission to piss in someones corn flakes? Of course you can play!
Well - I come from a sporting family


Shall I dangle my gentleman's parts in the custard
Oct 14, 2012, 10:23 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E
Since when do you ask permission to piss in someones corn flakes? Of course you can play!

Like my Urologist always says... "I can take the piss out of ANYONE !".
Oct 14, 2012, 10:24 AM
Closed Account
.......


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Didn't actually watch the debates .. but did they coordinate their ties? logan5 Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Oct 04, 2012 09:35 AM
Question Why do basketball players so often miss their 1st free throw but make their 2nd one? Miami Mike Chit Chat 2 Mar 31, 2010 05:13 PM
Discussion Color of wings and their effect? bat Aerial Photography 86 Nov 22, 2006 10:42 PM
Anti-War Leaders Show Their True Colors at DC Rally Fishnut Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Sep 24, 2005 01:35 PM
[COLOR=blue]Who knows their Zagi??[/COLOR] AirAmerica Foamies (Kits) 2 Sep 17, 2002 04:37 PM