Old Oct 13, 2012, 01:23 PM
Find More Posts by wildpalms
Professional idiot
Cool

Telemetry for F3P - Jeti Duplex style

On my F3P aircraft I use Jeti Duplex R6G 3g receivers and run my servos directly on 2S IE no BEC; pack goes straight into the RX.

Jeti Duplex receivers by default all have telemetry for the RX voltage. I've never made much use of it until I set the Helix up last night on my fairly new Jeti DC-16 transmitter.

Not only can it display the pack voltage on the screen and have an alarm when the voltage gets too low but it can now speak the voltage at a time interval of my choosing. Very handy during practice sessions having frequent updates on the state of the battery. No more inaccurate timer to fly to.

Roll on 2012-2013 season :-)

Dave
to remove ads between posts