New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by relaxnfly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 05:32 PM
Find More Posts by relaxnfly
Trader Rating: 57
Sold

FireFly DLG kit

I have one of Paul's Firefly kits. This is the narrow chord Zone V2 with the SG type pod/boom design. If you desire, it can be built to sub 8oz.

It is a complete kit with wing, pod, boom, tails and accessories(blade material, wing pylons, horn material, horizontal tail mount, carbon aileron pushrods, and pull string for the elevator). I got this kit from tbird911 but I am just not going to have time to build it. I started the build by loosing the aileron hinge so it would allow the appropriate travel. When doing so, a couple inches of one hinge broke free so that will need to be taped....no big deal. The only other thing I did was I had planned to mount the servos in the wing, so i made tunnels for the wires and marked the servo location on masking tape. I'll throw in an extra used horizontal for free.

PayPal $325 shipped OBO Cont. US only

Thanks for looking,
Michael
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2012, 06:04 PM
Find More Posts by Rush2112
Trader Rating: 2
I'll take it. Will send PM.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 06:28 PM
Find More Posts by relaxnfly
Trader Rating: 57
PM sent sale pending