New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Glen the Rotor, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:31 PM
Find More Posts by Glen the Rotor
Trader Rating: 12
Sold

FS in MA: Dumas 1/72 Monitor and Merrimack (CSS Virginia)

I don't have a clue what I paid for these, how long ago, or what they are worth. Big heavy box located in MA. Make me an offer via pm or even if you don't want them, I would like to know what they are worth.

NOTE: these are unassembled in a box that may or may not be the original (no label on it). My apologies for this turning into a quasi-auction, but I really don't remember what I paid for them or what they are worth. However, I have an offer of $350 and will take that unless somebody comes in any higher today. I believe that I paid that by the time I added in shipping.

Thanks
Last edited by Glen the Rotor; Oct 12, 2012 at 09:25 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2012, 07:22 PM
Find More Posts by telusboats
Trader Rating: 0
I have never heard of them but would think I could offer $100 plus shipping.
How does that sound?

Don
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:05 PM
Find More Posts by Gravman
Trader Rating: 13
They were made by Dumas a number of years ago and they had a short production run. They are rare but I have seen them go for 300 plus on e bay.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 09:16 AM
Find More Posts by Glen the Rotor
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravman View Post
They were made by Dumas a number of years ago and they had a short production run. They are rare but I have seen them go for 300 plus on e bay.
Thanks for the input - I remember paying something in that range.
Old Oct 13, 2012, 08:32 AM
Find More Posts by takevin
Trader Rating: 4
to be a thorn in Steve
I would love to buy just to buy the monitor from you. Its been my Golden Grail of boats.
I have the Dumas merrimack already. Any chance to split them up?