Oct 11, 2012, 08:28 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Biden's body language is showing he is losing this debate. Laughing, sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms are negative signs. His message isn't bad but he is coming across poorly.
Oct 11, 2012, 08:28 PM
Suspended Account
Biden's not going to get through it.... he's snickering and grunting like a 2 bit
Oct 11, 2012, 08:32 PM
Ryan has won this evening's debate. I'm voting for Obama...again...but, the tide's changed.
Oct 11, 2012, 08:34 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefo
Ryan has won this evening's debate. I'm voting for Obama...again...but, the tide's changed.
I don't get it... Why?
Oct 11, 2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetpilot
Biden's not going to get through it.... he's snickering and grunting like a 2 bit
Biden does look kind of stupid doesn't he? I guess since obama kept looking down, they told Biden not to do that. So, he is laughing at something. But, seems to me, he's laughing at the wrong time at the wrong thing. I don't think he is quite with it here.
Oct 11, 2012, 08:38 PM
Not watchin from the sideline
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefo
Again people are prematurely getting proud(both sides). Biden appears to be winning, but there is still a good bit of time until it is over. Both are using more 'specifics' then either OB or Romney.
Oct 11, 2012, 08:38 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
I'm at work, and my U-Verse is still not working... so I am missing a good show. But my imagination is good enough that I'm having a good laugh, anyway...
Oct 11, 2012, 08:39 PM
Chillin till SEFF
I watched about a minutes worth after The Last Resort. Biden does look funny snickering
Oct 11, 2012, 08:40 PM
Regarding the A-bomb, Biden keeps stressing that they have no "weapon to put it in". What does he think they need to build a nuke, a Saturn V type delivery system? It doesn’t take much to build a nuke that will go off. It might not be optimized, but it will do the job.
Oct 11, 2012, 08:42 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Biden is looking desperate. He is laughing and interupting. His message isn't bad but his attitude is horrible.
Oct 11, 2012, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Biden is looking desperate. He is laughing and interupting. His message isn't bad but his attitude is horrible.
You beat me to it. I was just going to say that Biden is starting to panic. He is trying to talk over Ryan. Why doesn't he show just a little bit of respect and let Ryan make his point?
Oct 11, 2012, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeaman
Again people are prematurely getting proud(both sides). Biden appears to be winning, but there is still a good bit of time until it is over. Both are using more 'specifics' then either OB or Romney.
I would agree with you but Biden's demeanor is very off putting
Oct 11, 2012, 08:44 PM
Libertas in Infinitum
We'll see how MSNBC takes it ...
Oct 11, 2012, 08:48 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5
We'll see how MSNBC takes it ...
MSNBC thinks Obutthead won the first one, even though he had to have all kinds of excuses made for him... Do you think they'll think differently about this one?
Oct 11, 2012, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schrederman
I don't get it... Why?
I'll vote for Obama (again) because I agree with much of his social agenda...But I'm not getting a very good impression of his international leadership ability. Biden is disappointing vs Ryan tonight.

Quick Reply