This thread is privately moderated by triumphtwins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 10, 2012, 08:14 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
Sold

Mintor 38 CC with custom pitts style canister

Bought this new from Top Dawg Aviation on 5/29/2012. Installed in a 27% Christen Eagle bipe. I only put 2 10 minute flights on the engine. Ran great and pulled this 18 lb. plane very well. Read on RC Groups forums about Mintor's having a clicking sound to them which mine a little but not much. I called Top Dawg and they recommended that I send it in for warranty repairs. While it was out for repair I came across a DA50 and it took the Mintors place.

The engine came back from Top Dawg with a New Crankshaft, Connecting rod, Piston and Rings and a new spark plug. It has not been started since I got it back from service. It was however test run at TopDawg and the carb settings setup for break in. It's just as a new engine and will need to be broken in again. All paperwork that came with it when new and after service is included including original receipt. Under warranty until 5/29/2014 and is transferable to you.

I had a custom made Pitts style muffler made for my Eagle that I will include with the sale. Sounds identical to a slimline muffle and makes great power. I also have a drilled Xoar 20" carbon prop available for $40 if your interested.

Price: $300 Shipped in the CONUS US shipping only. Thanks for looking!

Direct any questions to: triumphtwins@yahoo.com
Last edited by triumphtwins; Oct 14, 2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Lowered Price
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2012, 08:19 PM
Trader Rating: 71

Mintor

Would you be interested in a trade for electric power package of equal power? Motor, speed control, 2 sets of batteries and charger.
Oct 13, 2012, 10:18 AM
Thread OP
Looking for cash but may consider. What do you have? Send pics to my e-mail @ triumphtwins@yaho.com
Oct 14, 2012, 12:27 AM
Trader Rating: 34
Pm sent
Oct 15, 2012, 04:56 AM
Thread OP

SOLD!! Thanks RC Groups.

Sold to rcpilot_971

Quick Reply