New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:09 AM
bobepine is online now
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 200
bobepine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuench View Post
Would anyone be willing to share your flight videos? How was your out-of-box experience? How do these things fly? What if I'm are not an expert pilot, do you still get good stable flights?
The feedback is starting co come in as people received the first shipment. Have a look at my traders page to read the feedback. So far everyone is happy with their Armattan build.

Unfortunately, I am still closed for new orders. I will post here when I'm ready to accept more orders.

I only received one complaint about the styrofoam I use to pack. Fair warning: DO NOT unpack this in your living room because it's going to make a mess. LOTS of loose styrofoam.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:29 AM
Jim Frahm is offline
Find More Posts by Jim Frahm
Trader Rating: 147
MSgt, USAF Ret.
Jim Frahm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuench View Post
Would anyone be willing to share your flight videos? How was your out-of-box experience? How do these things fly? What if I'm are not an expert pilot, do you still get good stable flights?
Mine flies better out of the box than any big name brand quads I've purchased. The KK2 is easy to adjust thanks to the LCD screen so you can tune it to your flying style at the field, no PC required. Chris sells an awesome machine for the same price as the big name brands "toy quads"!

I liked the first one I bought so much I'm going to order 2 more once he's taking orders again.

Buy with confidence!

Jim
Old Oct 28, 2012, 03:48 AM
phischi is offline
Find More Posts by phischi
Trader Rating: 2
Registered User
phischi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post

I only received one complaint about the styrofoam I use to pack. Fair warning: DO NOT unpack this in your living room because it's going to make a mess. LOTS of loose styrofoam.

Best,
Chris
Should have read this before unpacking my girlfriend wasn't happy! Haha
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:53 PM
bobepine is online now
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 200
bobepine's Avatar
Inspector Gad, Uni, Phasor, Don, Al, Don 71, Romeo DZ, Samcro: Video sent. Awaiting payment.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:54 PM
bobepine is online now
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 200
bobepine's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Frahm View Post
Mine flies better out of the box than any big name brand quads I've purchased. The KK2 is easy to adjust thanks to the LCD screen so you can tune it to your flying style at the field, no PC required. Chris sells an awesome machine for the same price as the big name brands "toy quads"!

I liked the first one I bought so much I'm going to order 2 more once he's taking orders again.

Buy with confidence!

Jim
Thanks for the feedback, Jim. Glad you're having fun!

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 28, 2012, 02:42 PM
Phasor is offline
Find More Posts by Phasor
Trader Rating: 9
KG7MNT
Phasor's Avatar
Thanks Chris,

The video was great! I'm excited about receiving and flying this quad. Hope to get another from you sometime in the future.

Jerry
Old Oct 28, 2012, 02:50 PM
bobepine is online now
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 200
bobepine's Avatar
Uni, Phasor, Al, Samcro; Payment received. Thanks gents.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 28, 2012, 11:00 PM
romeodz is offline
Find More Posts by romeodz
Trader Rating: 13
Registered User
Chris,

Thanks for the flight video. It looks awesome.
PP has been sent.. Looking forward to getting the quad.

I'm not sure what city in Qubec your from but I have been in Toronto for a few days now and it has been raining almost constantly and not expected to stop for another week...

romeodz
Old Oct 29, 2012, 04:25 PM
partzee is offline
Find More Posts by partzee
Trader Rating: 27
Registered User

Armattan 325


Got mine in today,and I wish I had been reading as well.I unpacked in den.I'm not complaining though,it came in all intact.I'm impressed with this build.It's sweet.
Be a while before I can fly it due to hand injury, but I'm really pleased with this purchase.partzee
Old Oct 29, 2012, 10:13 PM
Gavinxman is offline
Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Trader Rating: 3
Registered User
Gavinxman's Avatar

Its there but im here


....
Last edited by Gavinxman; Nov 13, 2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 10:27 PM
bobepine is online now
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 200
bobepine's Avatar
You're welcome, guys! Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear this found youse well.

Hey, Gavin, where can I get me a protective case like that for the CC3D? Do you have a link by chance?

Cheers!

Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 29, 2012, 10:55 PM
Gavinxman is offline
Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Trader Rating: 3
Registered User
Gavinxman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
You're welcome, guys! Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear this found youse well.

Hey, Gavin, where can I get me a protective case like that for the CC3D? Do you have a link b

Cheers!

Chris
You know I got your back lol. Email on the way (;-)
Last edited by Gavinxman; Oct 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 08:20 AM
bobepine is online now
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 200
bobepine's Avatar
Thank you, Gavin. Email received.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Last edited by bobepine; Oct 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 03:22 PM
bobepine is online now
Find More Posts by bobepine
Trader Rating: 200
bobepine's Avatar
One of the buyers disappeared into thin air. I have a Armattan M325 running very powerful motors ready to go. VERY fast quad. Same, same. All new parts, SimonK Escs, KK2, fully assembled and tuned. RXR 185$

It's up for grabs. No PMs. First person to say "I want it" in this thread can have it.

I'm still closed for orders, by the way. So this is a chance to grab one.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 30, 2012, 03:36 PM
partzee is offline
Find More Posts by partzee
Trader Rating: 27
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
One of the buyers disappeared into thin air. I have a Armattan M325 running very powerful motors ready to go. VERY fast quad. Same, same. All new parts, SimonK Escs, KK2, fully assembled and tuned. RXR 185$

It's up for grabs. No PMs. First person to say "I want it" in this thread can have it.

I'm still closed for orders, by the way. So this is a chance to grab one.

Best,
Chris
Someone needs to jump on this,325 is the size I received yesterday and it's a nice build,nice indeed.
Partzee

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion (Nearly) Indestructible EPP Trainer acetech09 Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 1 Jul 09, 2012 08:16 AM
Sold Micro Cessna ShokWaveRider Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 2 May 25, 2012 05:19 PM
Sold Micro Xtra 300 ShokWaveRider Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 May 24, 2012 08:22 AM
Cool Indestructible Camera nonamerc Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) 11 Apr 22, 2012 10:34 AM
Mini-Review 1080p Video Review: Air Time RC Products Indestructible Skids with Extreme Testing SYMAWD Micro Helis 2 Mar 28, 2012 04:15 PM