Oct 25, 2012, 07:23 AM
Wisdom can not be granted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
no it does not... it's not a taildragger
I think the point now is to post things that are obviously a blatant disregard to the requirements for this plane. With our options being narrowed down to 2 (JU-88 & P-51B) most seem to be just posting what they would like to see. Just keeping the overall fun nature of the thread going. Others may view it as denial that we could possibly be stuck with another mustank, and simple refuse to accept....like me.

P-47 RAZORBACK!!!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
no it does not... it's not a taildragger
Well when I land it, it'll be a tail dragger!!!

Yeah, it's a FIREBALL!!!!
Oct 25, 2012, 08:04 AM
Bombs away!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadClams

That's funny.
Oct 25, 2012, 08:06 AM
Orion -

Fwiw, I think the Razorback is a strong possibility.

The current bubble top version is due for a considerable rework, much as the Me 109 went through. The common parts that exist between the two P-47 versions would greatly enhance their place in the market.

We need a "gossip column" sticky for stuff like this......
Oct 25, 2012, 08:20 AM
Wisdom can not be granted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnats82
Orion -

Fwiw, I think the Razorback is a strong possibility.

The current bubble top version is due for a considerable rework, much as the Me 109 went through. The common parts that exist between the two P-47 versions would greatly enhance their place in the market.

We need a "gossip column" sticky for stuff like this......
Well, while it may seem like its a strong possibility, I know that the Razorback is not going to be the new plane in November. I just keep posting it so that when the FMS guys come in here looking for their next project, they see P-47 Razorback as much as possible. My only hope is that this plane coming in November sells like crazy, because if it bombs, there will be no hope for the P-47 Razorback. Sadly though, I wont be buying the November offering. The JU-88 is not my style and the P-51B is just a "band wagon" plane. However, If I were to ever own a P-51, it would be a B version.

Orion
Oct 25, 2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Pax
Well, while it may seem like its a strong possibility, I know that the Razorback is not going to be the new plane in November. I just keep posting it so that when the FMS guys come in here looking for their next project, they see P-47 Razorback as much as possible. My only hope is that this plane coming in November sells like crazy, because if it bombs, there will be no hope for the P-47 Razorback. Sadly though, I wont be buying the November offering. The JU-88 is not my style and the P-51B is just a "band wagon" plane. However, If I were to ever own a P-51, it would be a B version.

Orion
I agree, iv decided to pass on the November plane myself as I have no interest in either. Like you I would love a razorback but doubt it will happen. If the new FMS bird is a new P47 bubbletop I at least hope they get it right without the flaws like landing gear and bad servos...time will tell I guess
Oct 25, 2012, 08:39 AM
advanced n00b
i want to start the C 130 chant...i would go broke for that plane.

C 130!!!
C 130!!!
Oct 25, 2012, 09:27 AM
Bearcat! Bearcat!! Bearcat!!!
Oct 25, 2012, 10:02 AM
Ferrari! Ferrari!! Ferrari!!!

Oh wait... wrong forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Oct 25, 2012, 11:07 AM
Should've, Would've, Could've
Me-262 everyone else is doing it.
Oct 25, 2012, 11:14 AM
You haz hurricane?
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin
Me-262 everyone else is doing it.
Thats right!

Coot
Oct 25, 2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP73
Ferrari! Ferrari!! Ferrari!!!

Oh wait... wrong forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Hey put wings on her
It can be or Italian war bird
Oct 25, 2012, 12:04 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadClams

When I land it it will be a.... Fireball
Oct 25, 2012, 12:19 PM
Don't forget tha the Betty is a twin engine tail dragger.......but I don't think they would make that one and it would be too small for my taste at 1400mm.
Oct 25, 2012, 12:23 PM
Closed Account
no....yes.....no.......yes

Get Smart - Holy shit its a Ferrari (0 min 23 sec)