Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
Thread Tools
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:43 AM
quitcherbitchen is online now
Find More Posts by quitcherbitchen
Bombs away!!!
quitcherbitchen's Avatar
Like Aros said" some will be happy and some will not"
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:32 AM
jayxer is offline
Find More Posts by jayxer
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Pax View Post
Look at it this way, if they hurry up and get all the Mustanks out of their system, they will have no choice but to move on to something with a little more class.
Nope, because once they have released another mustang they then have to go back and revise all the other models. There's a reason why the mustang is on V7 while the P-47 and Spit have received one rev and it was minor at best!
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:40 AM
Orion Pax is offline
Find More Posts by Orion Pax
Wisdom can not be granted.
Orion Pax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayxer View Post
Nope, because once they have released another mustang they then have to go back and revise all the other models. There's a reason why the mustang is on V7 while the P-47 and Spit have received one rev and it was minor at best!
Yeah I know, but let me have my glimmer of hope.

Orion

P-47 RAZORBACK!!!
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:26 PM
nageotte is offline
Find More Posts by nageotte
I can fix it.
nageotte's Avatar
I am looking forward to P-51 versions 7. I have four Parkzone P-51's and want something bigger. I have been looking at the 1700 mm one for weeks, but it is just plain too big and expensive. Petie 2nd will be my next P-51.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:33 PM
Orion Pax is offline
Find More Posts by Orion Pax
Wisdom can not be granted.
Orion Pax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nageotte View Post
I am looking forward to P-51 versions 7. I have four Parkzone P-51's and want something bigger. I have been looking at the 1700 mm one for weeks, but it is just plain too big and expensive. Petie 2nd will be my next P-51.
The P-38 is my favorite and at most I can have 2 of the same manufactured plane (One as back up). Having 4 of them, from parkzone no less, would be like having a ham sandwich with just ham and bread every day every meal. Getting Petie 2nd will be like discovering Dijon Mustard for that ham sandwich of a hangar.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:02 PM
inspector5419 is offline
Find More Posts by inspector5419
Registered User
inspector5419's Avatar
Ok all of this talk about the tang is going to jinx us
So children no more talk about tang 8 coming soon
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:08 PM
jayxer is offline
Find More Posts by jayxer
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Pax View Post
The P-38 is my favorite and at most I can have 2 of the same manufactured plane (One as back up). Having 4 of them, from parkzone no less, would be like having a ham sandwich with just ham and bread every day every meal. Getting Petie 2nd will be like discovering Dijon Mustard for that ham sandwich of a hangar.
Do you have the FMS P-38?
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:08 PM
quitcherbitchen is online now
Find More Posts by quitcherbitchen
Bombs away!!!
quitcherbitchen's Avatar
You know what Tang in Chinese means? Same. I'm not kidding.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:11 PM
PikeStaff is offline
Find More Posts by PikeStaff
Gorilla Glue Expert
PikeStaff's Avatar
Would Poon be her first name?
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:12 PM
inspector5419 is offline
Find More Posts by inspector5419
Registered User
inspector5419's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
You know what Tang in Chinese means? Same. I'm not kidding.
See if we get another tang
It's the SAME old thing
So bring on the
SBD or the RAZORBACK
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:13 PM
inspector5419 is offline
Find More Posts by inspector5419
Registered User
inspector5419's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikeStaff View Post
Would Poon be her first name?
HAHAHA
GOOD ONE
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:20 PM
Orion Pax is offline
Find More Posts by Orion Pax
Wisdom can not be granted.
Orion Pax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayxer View Post
Do you have the FMS P-38?
No I passed. It is one of the weakest planes FMS has put out IMO. My friend has one and I work on it all the time and it is constantly having issues. They are on the right track with it, but it needs a lot of refinement. I have the V1 JPower P-38 that Banana Hobby used to sell, but she is undergoing a motor overhaul and a gear door retrofit before paint.

Orion
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:23 PM
Babadush is offline
Find More Posts by Babadush
Registered User
Babadush's Avatar
Haha what is it with you guys and the razorback?
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:23 PM
jayxer is offline
Find More Posts by jayxer
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Pax View Post
No I passed. It is one of the weakest planes FMS has put out IMO. My friend has one and I work on it all the time and it is constantly having issues. They are on the right track with it, but it needs a lot of refinement. I have the V1 JPower P-38 that Banana Hobby used to sell, but she is undergoing a motor overhaul and a gear door retrofit before paint.

Orion
That's what has kept me away from it I want a P-38, but there doesn't seem to be a single one worth purchasing! I did get an FSK version. But haven't put it together yet.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:26 PM
BadClams is offline
Find More Posts by BadClams
Registered User
Yes!!!!!! Another Mustang added to the ever-growing stable of ponies puts us one step closer to my dream of one day going to an RC field and there being NOTHING BUT MUSTANGS. So I got that going for me....

With any luck, this means FMS can FINALLY get moving on the oft-overlooked but sorely-missed P-51H model!!!
C'mon FMS....lets do it!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product New T-28 Trojan 1400mm EPO by FMS jbc Electric Warbirds 10385 Yesterday 09:44 AM
Wanted FMS 1400mm 190,109,F6F or Corsair PNP NEW for Trade Mikey 68 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Jul 29, 2012 08:07 PM
Poll Choose the new paintscheme for the FMS 1400mm FW190-A8 Beltpilot Electric Warbirds 87 Jul 25, 2012 09:29 AM
Sold FMS 1400mm Zero - LPU in SoCal Inland Empire Justwingit Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jul 08, 2012 06:27 PM
Question 1400mm FMS Hellcat or 1400mm FMS Zero? lendwaym Electric Warbirds 7 May 13, 2012 10:27 PM