Thread Tools
Old Oct 10, 2012, 08:30 PM
BE77 Pilot is online now
Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
SUPER DOG!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
I am not necessarily against a woman's right to choose but a line must be drawn. Obama even voted against opposed legislation protecting born-alive failed abortions.

Obama has consistently refused to support legislation that would define an infant who survives a late-term induced-labor abortion as a human being with the right to live. He insists that no restriction must ever be placed on the right of a mother to decide to abort her child.
http://www.ontheissues.org/social/ba...a_abortion.htm
Old Oct 10, 2012, 08:40 PM
DLGjunkyard is offline
Find More Posts by DLGjunkyard
Registered User
DLGjunkyard's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
I am not necessarily against a woman's right to choose but a line must be drawn. Obama even voted against opposed legislation protecting born-alive failed abortions.

Obama has consistently refused to support legislation that would define an infant who survives a late-term induced-labor abortion as a human being with the right to live. He insists that no restriction must ever be placed on the right of a mother to decide to abort her child.
http://www.ontheissues.org/social/ba...a_abortion.htm
IMO Your posts have become disturbing with such hatred toward one man.

If Obama got half as angry as you from the comments directed at him you would seriously have something to worry about.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 08:50 PM
RCWorks is offline
Find More Posts by RCWorks
Happy days are here again!
RCWorks's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard View Post
IMO Your posts have become disturbing with such hatred toward one man.

If Obama got half as angry as you from the comments directed at him you would seriously have something to worry about.
He points out the evil where it sits... No worries man.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:09 PM
DLGjunkyard is offline
Find More Posts by DLGjunkyard
Registered User
DLGjunkyard's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
He points out the evil where it sits... No worries man.
Hey, Try to imagine how a woman might feel reading a post like that after having what might have been a very hard felt abortion. Its just wrong , its also non of anybodies business.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:16 PM
BE77 Pilot is online now
Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
SUPER DOG!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard View Post
IMO Your posts have become disturbing with such hatred toward one man.

If Obama got half as angry as you from the comments directed at him you would seriously have something to worry about.
First off I do not hate anyone. And second, I was just trying to point out the irony of people all upset because one woman super glues her kids hands to the wall or whatever she did, but it's okay to allow thousands of partial birth abortions without a single thought calling it choice? Just seems weird. If you are not okay with child abuse why would you support a president that speaks strongly in favor of partial birth abortions?
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:27 PM
LcJ is offline
LcJ
Find More Posts by LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard View Post
IMO Your posts have become disturbing with such hatred toward one man.

If Obama got half as angry as you from the comments directed at him you would seriously have something to worry about.
It is a sad day when a post cannot distinguish between finding what a man stands for is distasteful and wrong and his actions are offensive and hating him. I guess it is just another way to paint someone in a bad light. It has lost all meaning. Love the sinner and hate the sin and therein is the difference. Mr. Obama has every right to his perverted view of life and this nation and we have every right to object to such.

It is too bad some just cannot seem to separate a poor job evaluation and a decision to fire someone on that evaluation and something such as hatred.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:29 PM
LcJ is offline
LcJ
Find More Posts by LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard View Post
Hey, Try to imagine how a woman might feel reading a post like that after having what might have been a very hard felt abortion. Its just wrong , its also non of anybodies business.
Try to imagine what the child felt from the instant the whirling blades started till nothing else was felt in this world again.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:04 PM
RCWorks is offline
Find More Posts by RCWorks
Happy days are here again!
RCWorks's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard View Post
Hey, Try to imagine how a woman might feel reading a post like that after having what might have been a very hard felt abortion. Its just wrong , its also non of anybodies business.
So your ok with aborting a child that is 4/5th born, so where do we draw the line of evil... age 1, 3, 5, 10, 17, or 50?

So far we have set the standard that it is ok, all we are doing is setting a limit...
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:19 PM
RGinCanada is offline
Find More Posts by RGinCanada
Tinkerer in Training
RGinCanada's Avatar
Every time I participate in a discussion down here, it turns into this agenda driven garbage. I give up.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:39 PM
LcJ is offline
LcJ
Find More Posts by LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGinCanada View Post
Every time I participate in a discussion down here, it turns into this agenda driven garbage. I give up.
Promise?

You throw out a "hatred" comment and then have it fired back and you quit? Then bring up abortion and expect all of us to just sit quietly in the corner? That isn't how it happens.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:53 PM
Sport Flyer is offline
Find More Posts by Sport Flyer
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Sport Flyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
Promise?

You throw out a "hatred" comment and then have it fired back and you quit? Then bring up abortion and expect all of us to just sit quietly in the corner? That isn't how it happens.

Which post of his was on "hatred"? Lyle?
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:58 PM
aeronca52 is offline
Find More Posts by aeronca52
Culper Junior
I want to pick up an oak 2 x 4

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/m...,1804096.story
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:24 PM
Indiana_Geoff is online now
Find More Posts by Indiana_Geoff
Random Pic #23982
Indiana_Geoff's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGinCanada View Post
Every time I participate in a discussion down here, it turns into this agenda driven garbage. I give up.
Life, the Universe and Politics. Imagine that... politics happening in a politics forum.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:30 PM
Hance is offline
Find More Posts by Hance
Expo is built into my thumbs
Hance's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGinCanada View Post
Is the death penalty warranted in this case?

I'm hardly a proponent in any case, but I really don't think this meets the standard. Don't get me wrong, the mother is sick and unfit. She should spend hard time in prison, but executed? No.
Nothing and I mean nothing enrages me more than someone hurting an innocent child. The death penalty is too good for these people. Drawn and quartered is close to harsh enough or maybe skinned alive. If anyone ever did anything to one of my kids they better pray the cops get there first.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:42 PM
RCWorks is offline
Find More Posts by RCWorks
Happy days are here again!
RCWorks's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hance View Post
Nothing and I mean nothing enrages me more than someone hurting an innocent child. The death penalty is too good for these people. Drawn and quartered is close to harsh enough or maybe skinned alive. If anyone ever did anything to one of my kids they better pray the cops get there first.
Lingchi would be about the right punishment, if the cut count is raised to 2000.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Is there anyone selling spad kits these days? Petey156 SPAD - Simple Plastic Airplane Designs 12 Mar 02, 2013 09:04 AM
Discussion my stunting days are over, but these guys are pretty good logan5 Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Apr 09, 2012 10:01 AM
Discussion ~100W 2s motor, what motors are efficient these days? saitrix Power Systems 0 Feb 27, 2012 02:13 AM
Rant There are these days... meatbomber Fuel Heli Talk 2 Feb 16, 2006 11:55 AM
There are good days and there are... hbielich Electric Sailplanes 34 Jul 19, 2004 05:35 PM