There are idiots everywhere these days - Page 2 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 10, 2012, 02:23 PM
If the winds blowin, I'm goin!
CashRC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
I stopped all violence as a teenager (a while ago..........) but kids and animals ill treated could make me pick up a 2 x 4
I'm with you ET. I've kept quiet on this as I tend to be a little emotional. However, I've said this before-I couldn't be the arresting peace officer in a case like this, I'm afraid my revolver would fire accidentally..about 6 times.
Oct 10, 2012, 03:35 PM
It's ok to be white.
RCWorks's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashRC
I'm with you ET. I've kept quiet on this as I tend to be a little emotional. However, I've said this before-I couldn't be the arresting peace officer in a case like this, I'm afraid my revolver would fire accidentally..about 6 times.
I am apauled! You don't keep an empty chamber under the hammer for safety?
Oct 10, 2012, 03:44 PM
Fier Membre des Deplorables
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashRC
I'm with you ET. I've kept quiet on this as I tend to be a little emotional. However, I've said this before-I couldn't be the arresting peace officer in a case like this, I'm afraid my revolver would fire accidentally..about 6 times.
Mine might 'accidentally' reload...
















...once or twice.
Oct 10, 2012, 04:14 PM
It's ok to be white.
RCWorks's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64
Mine might 'accidentally' reload...
...once or twice.
Do not run a pharmacy in Oklahoma... You can't get justice.

News

This is why my gun holds 16 rounds...

As per the news article:
Quote:
Convicted murderer Jevontai Ingram is free, less than four years after he and a friend tried to rob a south Oklahoma City drugstore and his friend was fatally shot by a pharmacist there.
Comment from another person that tells it like it is...
Quote:
He should be serving the same time as the pharmacist. His stupid actions led to his friend getting shot. I wish the pharmacist would have had the common sense not to reload and shoot again... he wouldn't be in jail now.

I have no sympathy for thieving criminals who happen to get offed while robbing people.
Under a new law the second perp would be facing life.
Oct 10, 2012, 04:30 PM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
There's bad and there's sad

Not sure where this one lies - midway I guess
There is also evil and perversion vs. sick and insane. The results unfortunately are the same regardless of the causal factors.

Erasure of such people ends future victims at their hands.
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Oct 10, 2012, 04:36 PM
Parrothead Extraordinaire
Mark Gund's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech
Last time I checked Texas was #1 executing criminals in both numbers and speed
49 more states need to follow suit, quickly!
Oct 10, 2012, 04:38 PM
It's ok to be white.
RCWorks's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Gund
49 more states need to follow suit, quickly!
Imagine the saving of not keeping dangerous animals for decades.
Oct 10, 2012, 05:22 PM
Tinkerer in Training
RGinCanada's Avatar
Is the death penalty warranted in this case?

I'm hardly a proponent in any case, but I really don't think this meets the standard. Don't get me wrong, the mother is sick and unfit. She should spend hard time in prison, but executed? No.
Oct 10, 2012, 05:41 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Sport Flyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGinCanada
Is the death penalty warranted in this case?

I'm hardly a proponent in any case, but I really don't think this meets the standard. Don't get me wrong, the mother is sick and unfit. She should spend hard time in prison, but executed? No.
^^^

Yep. I doubt prison is a pleasant place for child abusers, male or female.
Oct 10, 2012, 05:44 PM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer
^^^

Yep. I doubt prison is a pleasant place for child abusers, male or female.
Known as 'nonce's' in the UK system - they tend to get a rough ride
Oct 10, 2012, 07:54 PM
No Country for Snowflake Men
n00b-E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Known as 'nonce's' in the UK system - they tend to get a rough ride
They're called "chomos" here, and if they're ever found out they have to be isolated from general population until they can be transferred. They're not highly regarded even amongst the dregs of society.
Oct 10, 2012, 08:02 PM
SUPERDOG!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
How is this much different from partial birth abortion where the child is half delivered and then has its brains sucked out with a vacuum device?
Oct 10, 2012, 08:05 PM
Time for me to Fly...
Mr. Wiz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
How is this much different from partial birth abortion where the child is half delivered and then has its brains sucked out with a vacuum device?
Why are you asking that question? Do you suppose anyone here supports such an awful thing?
Oct 10, 2012, 08:12 PM
SUPERDOG!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiz
Why are you asking that question? Do you suppose anyone here supports such an awful thing?
Well sure. Anyone supporting obama would because obama does.
Oct 10, 2012, 08:19 PM
Time for me to Fly...
Mr. Wiz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
Well sure. Anyone supporting obama would because obama does.
Interesting logic there... I don't support Obama, myself.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Is there anyone selling spad kits these days? Petey156 SPAD - Simple Plastic Airplane Designs 12 Mar 02, 2013 09:04 AM
Discussion my stunting days are over, but these guys are pretty good logan5 Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Apr 09, 2012 10:01 AM
Discussion ~100W 2s motor, what motors are efficient these days? saitrix Power Systems 0 Feb 27, 2012 02:13 AM
Rant There are these days... meatbomber Fuel Heli Talk 2 Feb 16, 2006 11:55 AM
There are good days and there are... hbielich Electric Sailplanes 34 Jul 19, 2004 05:35 PM