Why Obama Will Lose All Three Debates - Page 11 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 11, 2012, 09:53 AM
Foamie Freak!
Leather Helmet's Avatar
I have a friend in Wales who also was mad at me when we talked of Obama, before the last election here. To me, looking at his past affiliations, and complete lack of qualifications turned me off the first go-round. In NO way has his performance thus far, done ANYTHING to turn my head towards him.
Oct 11, 2012, 09:54 AM
It's ok to be white.
RCWorks's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
I don't have a vote - I'm a Brit

Would I vote for BO if I did - yep - to keep Romney out - I'm no Obama fan!

I do like the safer world we live in - Bush took us to the brink and Romney is equally scary!

That's about where I am on this one
Look at the Brits, think is that how you want it to be here? Then vote Romney and get past this detour into darkness.
Oct 11, 2012, 09:56 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
Look at the Brits, think is that how you want it to be here? Then vote Romney and get past this detour into darkness.
You wish you had some of the things we had

You'd like our deficit and the speed that it's evaporating too!
Oct 11, 2012, 09:59 AM
Foamie Freak!
Leather Helmet's Avatar
Hmmm, there is something to be said for a country that has been around for many hundreds of years, is still there today, and doing okay, I agree.
Oct 11, 2012, 10:00 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather Helmet
Hmmm, there is something to be said for a country that has been around for many hundreds of years, is still there today, and doing okay, I agree.
Coooo
Oct 11, 2012, 10:00 AM
It's ok to be white.
RCWorks's Avatar
We like the Brits so much we sent them packing.

Cornwallis was an annoyance so we shamed him and sent him home.
Oct 11, 2012, 10:02 AM
Foamie Freak!
Leather Helmet's Avatar
But I totally agree that Obamas agenda is NOT the answer to our problems here. Just the one point that under HIS leadership we have not passed a BUDGET during his entire tenure,that in and of itself is reason enough to question his abilities.....
Oct 11, 2012, 10:02 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
We like the Brits so much we sent them packing.

Cornwallis was an annoyance so we shamed him and sent him home.
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's the 21st century - wakey wakey

You sent the Mexicans packing too, but in a few years the Hispanics will be the majority language speakers!

Things move on
Oct 11, 2012, 10:03 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather Helmet
But I totally agree that Obamas agenda is NOT the answer to our problems here. Just the one point that under HIS leadership we have not passed a BUDGET during his entire tenure,that in and of itself is reason enough to question his abilities.....
Bush's economics were truly awful - didn't stop him gleaning a 2nd!

Go figure

(and he killed people...)!
Oct 11, 2012, 10:07 AM
Foamie Freak!
Leather Helmet's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Bush's economics were truly awful - didn't stop him gleaning a 2nd!

Go figure

(and he killed people...)!
Oh, I agree, I voted for Bush, but was very disappointed in him, BUT, he was subject to a Democrat led House and Senate for a good while as well. Obama had a Democrat majority in the House and Senate for two years, and all he hawked was Obamacare, I saw no Hope and Change there, except for a few major points such as preexisting conditions for one. Most of the rest wont do anything to lower medical costs.
Oct 11, 2012, 10:08 AM
Foamie Freak!
Leather Helmet's Avatar
Bush didnt do enough to get rid of Clintons housing policies that eventually collapsed our housing market. If ya ask me, all that was a false boom anyway,created by Liberal policies,greed and corruption.
Oct 11, 2012, 10:22 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Bush was just 'inept'

Inept foreign policies

Inept at handling internal security

Inept at budgetry planning

Inept at PR

He was incredibly inept and 12 years ago I recall a BBC interview with the then, Envoy in the London embassy who got 'sniffy' when asked if it really mattered if the President was intelligent and worldy or not, when it seemed likely that Bush could actually be elected!

Turned out it did - really matter that is!
Oct 11, 2012, 12:49 PM
SUPERDOG!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather Helmet
Bush didnt do enough to get rid of Clintons housing policies that eventually collapsed our housing market. If ya ask me, all that was a false boom anyway,created by Liberal policies,greed and corruption.
This is a fact. It was the Community Reinvestment Act that caused the crash of 08 but not everyone understands it or agrees that was the cause. Of course Bush was blamed.
Oct 11, 2012, 01:16 PM
Foamie Freak!
Leather Helmet's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
This is a fact. It was the Community Reinvestment Act that caused the crash of 08 but not everyone understands it or agrees that was the cause. Of course Bush was blamed.
Yessir that is a fact, and a matter of public record, but most people bought into Obamas lie that it WAS Bush's fault...
Oct 11, 2012, 01:50 PM
Not watchin from the sideline
Yeaman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather Helmet
I sincerely hope that Ryan wipes the floor with that amiable idiot,Biden. Then Romney continues to wipe the floor with Obama, in their second debate. I served my country, and traveled the world, and have seen the conditions in other countries. I for one, do not want this country following down the path of destruction Obama has put us on. I want my kid and possible grandkids growing up with a government that follows our Constitution,as written, Not by some bastardization thereof, as its seems Mr Obama wants to. Mitt may not be the be all,end all candidate we would hope for, but he has got to be a better alternative than the pure BS we have had for four years.
Neither candidate support your wishes then. Both candidates have come out in support of the TSA, indefinite detention (ndaa & patriot act), wiretapping (ndaa & patriot act), improper operating procedures (executive orders & disregard for congressional approval needed to declare war.), neither are pro-gun rights(something that should be mandatory for a rep candidate), and both have spoken out in support of the central bank.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Romney advisers think Obama will win the first debate DenverJayhawk Life, The Universe, and Politics 84 Oct 02, 2012 11:04 AM
Discussion Why the Power Base of the Democratic Party Wants Mr. Obama to Lose. LcJ Life, The Universe, and Politics 30 Sep 02, 2012 05:09 PM
Discussion Could This Be Why Obama Will Now Help In Syria? LcJ Life, The Universe, and Politics 63 Aug 06, 2012 07:34 PM
Discussion Will Obama step down if he loses the election? RCWorks Life, The Universe, and Politics 39 Jun 22, 2012 06:04 PM
Discussion Branch off from another thread / The debate on why Uncle Sam wants to kill you all treehog Life, The Universe, and Politics 45 Apr 20, 2010 05:05 PM