[Winged Planet] Stunning bird and from-bird video footage ! [BBC] - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 08, 2012, 08:38 AM
Discussion

[Winged Planet] Stunning bird and from-bird video footage ! [BBC]

Dear all,

I though you would enjoy this ! Images are really really really good, the best I have seen so far, we"re talking world-class ... so I think a look at the trailer is worth your time
Sorry I can't put the direct video here (if you know how to do please put it below !)

For US-based, the documentary aired recently on TV, but I could not find any forum thread with the documentary name, so here is it. Sorry if it is a repost !

Watch the trailer from this page :
http://www.popphoto.com/how-to/2012/...-winged-planet

Read here : Tiny Cameras Mounted to Birds Capture What Life is Like With Wings
http://www.petapixel.com/2012/10/07/...ke-with-wings/

note : Petapixel is an excellent (maybe the best) blog about photography

Quote:
For nearly half a decade now, filmmaker John Downer has been pioneering the use of tiny cameras to capture photographs and videos from a bird’s-eye view — literally. He attaches extremely small and light HD cameras to the backs of birds in order to capture incredible point-of-view imagery of the animals going about their day to day lives.
Alain
to remove ads between posts
Oct 08, 2012, 09:31 AM
Marcus Franco
What a Great Work... I wish I cud participate...
Oct 08, 2012, 01:43 PM
LoS sUAS AP/V is not a crime
I was lucky enough to see some of this yesterday. I fly FPV trying to get and never getting close to what he has captured…FBV! Well done and a must see IMHO.
Oct 21, 2012, 01:12 AM
up, because it is worth seeing