Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Oct 08, 2012, 06:14 AM
Find More Posts by Eric Giorgiantonio
Contest

Foam-Tac Works on wood

Hi Guys, it's me again, and I just wanted to clarify something about Foam-Tac. I want everyone to know that you can use Foam-Tac on just about anything from foam to wood to plastic. I have been experimenting and I have found that Foam-Tac works just as well on all types of wood as well as foam. I have made hinges on bare balsa, ply and basswood and Foam-Tac holds it just like foam. It will also work on Mylar type covering you know like M----O-Kote and U---A-Kote, all you have to do is rough up the surface a little with sandpaper to get a better bite
but otherwise it works the same as on foam. So give it a try you will love it.

Regards
Eric G
Beacon Adhesives
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:20 AM
Find More Posts by billbo1970
Fellow Enthusiast
It works on Carbon Fiber too

HELL, I glued my Santa Fe to my mother's Forrester, and now the cars are USELESS, permanently stuck together!
Old Dec 28, 2012, 01:04 PM
Find More Posts by billbo1970
Fellow Enthusiast
Take a look at this vid to see Foam-Tac in action. You only need to use a little bit, a bottle goes a LONG way: Using Foam-Tac

Bill