Nov 13, 2013, 05:20 AM
RoyalAustralianEasyMoneyE arner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Daily
I love Outerzone just the way it is. You are doing a great service to modelers around the world and we really appreciate it. Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication.
I second that, please keep up the great work
to remove ads between posts
Dec 08, 2013, 05:34 AM
WMD
WMD
Womble of Model Depiction
Thread OP

Pitts S-1S plan at 48in?

This one just came in, and since it is an Uncle Willies plan it has of course had all useful identification removed. Does anyone know the designer, year, publisher of this one? Thanks. Here's a thumbnail image.
Dec 08, 2013, 09:57 AM
Edubarca
This is the old Midwest kit as designed by Jerry Nelson. It had a thinner fuselage because he said that if copied exactly it looked funny. Goldberg used the same modification in his Skylanes.
Dec 08, 2013, 12:35 PM
WMD
WMD
Thread OP
Excellent, thanks Eduardo.
Dec 27, 2013, 12:46 PM
WMD
WMD
Thread OP

Ama pt?

This one is indentified only as AMA PT, does anyone know the designer, year, full name for this one? Thanks. Here's a thumbnail image. Its 24in span, and for single channel RC
Jul 24, 2015, 02:26 PM
PIPER TRI- PACER july 2004

de qien es estes plano PIPER TRI- PACER july 2004
Jul 24, 2015, 02:31 PM
Edubarca
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEXICO PARIS
de qien es estes plano PIPER TRI- PACER july 2004
Hola, ¿a qué plano te refieres? Yo tengo muchos del Tri-Pacer pues es uno de mis aviones favoritos.

Sorry guys but apparently this chap speaks no English. He asks for Someone's Tri-Pacer plans and I respond that I have several plans of this one of my favourite airplanes.
Jul 24, 2015, 02:50 PM

es un plano de 1/4 de escala PIPER TRI- PACER july 2004.

tienes un email para que veas este plano el mio es halbuysell@gmail.com

esta en facebook usuario topsy grauner

muchas gracias
Jul 24, 2015, 03:00 PM
yo estoy hacindo uno tri pacer 1/4 y quiero saber si se comporta bien en vuelo es un 1/4 de escala

no es de vine miller
Jul 24, 2015, 03:07 PM
Edubarca
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEXICO PARIS
es un plano de 1/4 de escala PIPER TRI- PACER july 2004.

tienes un email para que veas este plano el mio es halbuysell@gmail.com

esta en facebook usuario topsy grauner

muchas gracias
Escríbeme al edubarca1946@gmail.com y te responderé tus inquietudes.

Abrazo

EDUARDO
Jul 25, 2015, 05:58 AM
Steve,

I have a concern about copy rights and hope that you stay in control of posting to your site to insure my rights to several plans I have drawn are respected. I hold many written and recorded manufacturing rights to plans created by others as seen on my web site.

I have a motto .. "Woodys Forever" and your web site is going a long way to keep "woodys alive forever". Thanks.

Ray
Woodys Forever
Sky Bench
Jul 26, 2015, 07:07 AM
WMD
WMD
Thread OP
Thanks Ray. If there is even just one more woody flying because of Outerzone that is certainly a good thing.

Outerzone and posting on there is controlled (I like to think it is thoughtful and measured) and will stay that way. Regarding plans you have drawn yourself I'm not aware that we list any, but of course if you do ever come across one then let me know. If you as the copyright holder ask for a plan to be removed, then I will remove it. I am trying to support the hobby as a whole, and that includes supporting manufacturers, yes indeed.

Steve
Jul 26, 2015, 07:41 AM
I just received a kit order destined for Australia from a Son purchasing a gift for his Dad. This happens at Sky Bench about once a month .... pretty cool in my book. I receive about two kit orders a month from Dad to Son.

There will be kit builders for a long time to come.

Ray
Woodys Forever
Sky Bench

Quick Reply