Free birth control=fewer abortions - Page 5 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Oct 07, 2012, 11:11 PM
Really?
dll932's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Lipschitz
It's against American values for other people to be paying for other's luxury.

Having sex is a luxury. It is your responsibility if you use it for something else other than children. If you want to throw human nature into the mix like an annoying liberal, human nature does not involve birth control-it involves having the kid like a man, not like a scardicat.
It's not a luxury, it's the strongest drive we have after self preservation.

Being responsible includes preventing pregnancy.
Oct 08, 2012, 06:52 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
It's a bit rich to call 'continuation of the species' a luxury!

What's next - breathing air - luxury

Drinking water

Food

Sleeping

Oct 08, 2012, 08:16 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
It's not a luxury, it's the strongest drive we have after self preservation.

Being responsible includes preventing pregnancy.
Yes it is a luxury. Your own self control determines if you want to screw around, not "drive". Your "drive" is an excuse for your lack of personal control. Nobody is stopping you, but it is your responsibility-not your next door neighbor's.
Oct 08, 2012, 08:36 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Lipschitz
Yes it is a luxury. Your own self control determines if you want to screw around, not "drive". Your "drive" is an excuse for your lack of personal control. Nobody is stopping you, but it is your responsibility-not your next door neighbor's.
Rubbish (sorry man but that is utter B/S)

The entire reason that we have the 'lack of control' is to procreate the species!


Sure you learn to limit it - but 'limiting' it so often proves insufficient to prevent the inevitable.
Oct 08, 2012, 09:08 AM
Reserved Parking
P-51C's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Rubbish (sorry man but that is utter B/S)

The entire reason that we have the 'lack of control' is to procreate the species!


Sure you learn to limit it - but 'limiting' it so often proves insufficient to prevent the inevitable.
I don't think this is your intent; BUT this reads like your trying to justify the actions of rapists.
Oct 08, 2012, 09:12 AM
Chillin till SEFF
bildo baggins's Avatar
Continuation of species or destruction of it?
Oct 08, 2012, 09:24 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51C
I don't think this is your intent; BUT this reads like your trying to justify the actions of rapists.
You're correct - it wasn't my intent

So to clarify - 'legal' and 'morally acceptable' relationships where babies arrive unplanned, do so for the reason I put forward!
Oct 08, 2012, 09:39 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Rubbish (sorry man but that is utter B/S)

The entire reason that we have the 'lack of control' is to procreate the species!


Sure you learn to limit it - but 'limiting' it so often proves insufficient to prevent the inevitable.
NO it is not rubbish. We are not animals, we are people. If you cannot control yourself, that is your ownproblem. Not mine. If you have a kid, you pay for that kid all the way-unless you are disabled, at that point many people will chip in. Otherwise, birth control is coming from your wallet. It is hilarious that there are people who want birth control to be covered by tax payers-lma0! Are you a socialist?
Oct 08, 2012, 09:42 AM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Lipschitz
NO it is not rubbish. We are not animals, we are people. If you cannot control yourself, that is your ownproblem. Not mine. If you have a kid, you pay for that kid all the way-unless you are disabled, at that point many people will chip in. Otherwise, birth control is coming from your wallet. It is hilarious that there are people who want birth control to be covered by tax payers-lma0! Are you a socialist?
you missed my point (which was not to do with responsibility - much less politics)
Oct 08, 2012, 01:18 PM
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
It's a bit rich to call 'continuation of the species' a luxury!
Over six billion people say that you're wrong.
Oct 08, 2012, 01:36 PM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
Over six billion people say that you're wrong.
They do

Point em out - every one of em - I don't believe you
Oct 08, 2012, 01:38 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
They do

Point em out - every one of em - I don't believe you


Explain to me again why other people and myself sholud pay for your rubber when you pick up some woman at Macfarlane's pub..............
Oct 08, 2012, 01:41 PM
Registered User
ENGINETORQUE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Lipschitz
Explain to me again why other people and myself sholud pay for your rubber when you pick up some woman at Macfarlane's pub..............
You sir - need to concentrate as you read - you have clearly not inwardly digested what I wrote, which explains your going off at a tangent!

Have another go
Oct 08, 2012, 01:50 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Sport Flyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Lipschitz
... If you want to throw human nature into the mix like an annoying liberal, human nature does not involve birth control-it involves having the kid like a man, not like a scardicat.
Silly conservative. Men father children; they don't have them.

I think someone needed to pay better attention during health class.
Oct 08, 2012, 02:04 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer
Silly conservative. Men father children; they don't have them.

I think someone needed to pay better attention during health class.
Explain to me again why other people and myself sholud pay for your rubber when you pick up some woman at Unemployed Tavern.

The answer: you (the freeloaders) want free stuff on the backs of other people, especially rich people who pay most of the taxes. And yes, rich people pay for most of the government-over 3 / 4 of the governments revenue is from people who make $ 100,000 or greater.

Nobody minds your sexual life, just pay for it yourself. Sex is not like fire departments or the military, it is your own thing only. All of this is not a public thing, it is a private thing-even if you have a child, this is a private thing. If you want to bother your insurance company, then do that. But do not bother the government for rubber-or me for that matter. There is no other argument or other side, all this is fact.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion 18,000.00 for birth control? logan5 Life, The Universe, and Politics 5 Sep 28, 2012 10:12 PM
Discussion After-birth abortion: why should the baby live? MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 48 Mar 02, 2012 01:17 PM
Discussion Obama administration says health insurance plans must cover birth control for women w P-51C Life, The Universe, and Politics 32 Aug 02, 2011 09:47 AM
Discussion Nerd chic & birth control all in one... lrsudog Life, The Universe, and Politics 8 May 06, 2008 11:13 PM
Joke Grandmas' Birth Control Pills !! Gonnacrash Humor 0 Jan 18, 2006 07:22 PM