Oct 05, 2012, 05:37 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Double Horse 9116 - Trim Adjustment

Hi guys,

I am a newbie who has just purchased a Double Horse 9116 after spending $$$ on a DH9100 heli and parts over the past several months. I hope the experts who grace this forum will forgive me for that transgression. My plan is to learn on these cheap Chinese versions before investing in a more solidly built American made Collective Pitch version that is bigger.

Even though the machine is decent for the money spent, the manual from Master 'Shuang Ma' is in Chinglish. It is as though they have left it to the forums to deal with when it comes to help with figuring things out.

Don't quite know what to do with the trims or how exactly to adjust them. An otherwise very helpful document made by members of this forum called DH9116_tech_manual.pdf also doesn't seem to have what I am looking for. Specifically, if you look at the attached picture for the Backward Cyclic ...

1. In Backward Cyclic, the servo link on the right stays put. Is this normal? If not, how exactly can I correct it?

2. The plastic canopy touches the left servo link. The PDF has some descriptions of how to fix it but maybe it was beyond me. Should I worry about it. What has been your experience.

3. The trims are the little switches beside the sticks on the transmitetr I assume. When you adjust them, you hear different tones but not much feedback on the LCD by way of bars or numbers. Is this just me or what am I missing. As far as possible, I would like leave everything at defaults unless I see something like in the picture.

Any help is really appreciated.

thanks,

jose123
Last edited by helifan01; Oct 05, 2012 at 05:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply