This thread is privately moderated by JamesNeal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 15, 2012, 06:08 PM
DX5e fatal flaw- PM me!!!!
Oct 16, 2012, 05:34 AM
Tellin' it like it is!
Thread OP
Yo broz,

Been away from da thread, yo, came back to find so much hate! Relax fella!

Weekend just passed, any dawgz get some flying in? Gotta admit, I went out flying in the local park (again!) and guess what! No one died!
Oct 16, 2012, 06:32 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
JN/SPF, if you're going to try to juggle two sock accounts, it would be less telling if you were more consistent. Pick a voice for each character and stick with it.

I'm actually surprised you haven't been banned yet...
Latest blog entry: Park pattern/pylon perfection!
Oct 16, 2012, 06:44 AM
Drone offender FA377YHFNC
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLastweedle
If you're talking BS meters, how'd this steamer read ??

LOL,and from the man who's spouting "Lack of character" accusation and claiming statements by others are" Saying more about them than him"

Little issue making firm decisions me thinks
Others and I had a discussion where we decided that responding to trolls did not require absence from a thread which was talking about interesting things sometimes. We would discuss together and not respond to the trolls. It was a good decision.

I see the original troll is back after park flying without killing people. Must have precisely followed the tinny chart precisely or bad things would have happened. Here's an attaboy to the troll.*

*Note: this is not responding directly at the troll but only in his general direction. Had this been a real direct response some "yo"s and "bro"s would have taken place. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
Oct 16, 2012, 08:28 AM
Redacted per NSA "suggestion"

Painted a plane last week, flew it this weekend and it's completely borked. It flew like an elephant getting thrown from a C130.
Oct 16, 2012, 08:29 AM
AMA 994002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan4169
First, I don't need a defense mechanism. You have made the assumption that I fly in crowded parks and am adamant about doing so. Unsurprisingly you are wrong. I am not defending anyone who flies in an unsafe manner at all! I was simply pointing out that your posts tend to contain significant errors, and I see that you have decided to continue with the trend. You mention two brands as being 1) typical park fliers, and 2) capable of 70 mph out of the box. Apparently you are unaware that these terms are mutually exclusive.

There are plenty of models that can be safely flown in small spaces. To suggest that since you can name a couple of planes that would be unsafe, therefore all must be unsafe, is ridiculous. Reasonable pilots can chose a plane that is suitable to the flying conditions, and the majority of pilots probably are reasonable. There are a few that do stupid things and post the videos though. The same type that would claim in a public forum that 70 mph "Pocket Rockets" are a typical choice for people flying in parks.
Whatever you say.
Oct 16, 2012, 08:30 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Quote:
It flew like an elephant getting thrown from a C130.
So what?

Latest blog entry: Park pattern/pylon perfection!
Oct 16, 2012, 09:17 AM
Dumbo flew better.
Oct 16, 2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedStik

Painted a plane last week, flew it this weekend and it's completely borked. It flew like an elephant getting thrown from a C130.
'Upper class twit of the year',how apt ,you or Rockin should be a shoe in
Why don't we make it ' Sanctimonious Twit of the year' in this case
Although that would give Rockin R an unfair advantage
Rockin could get his Twit meter out LOL .
Last edited by OneLastweedle; Oct 16, 2012 at 10:18 PM.
Oct 16, 2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins
Others and I had a discussion where we decided that responding to trolls did not require absence from a thread which was talking about interesting things sometimes. We would discuss together and not respond to the trolls. It was a good decision.

I see the original troll is back after park flying without killing people. Must have precisely followed the tinny chart precisely or bad things would have happened. Here's an attaboy to the troll.*

*Note: this is not responding directly at the troll but only in his general direction. Had this been a real direct response some "yo"s and "bro"s would have taken place. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
Guess you are just that type, can't make a decision and stick to it, I bet if you started a diet one day you'd be eating cream cakes the next and justifying it with some warped logic.
You have posted 40 + plus posts on a thread you asked to be closed early on indeed saying more about you than any supposed troll or irresponsible OPer on here .If anyones the troll here it's Rockin Robbins MC of the Troll feeding upon Troll thread
Oct 16, 2012, 10:20 AM
So you actually think these guys had a legitimate thread going? And, that RR and the rest of us who can see a troll from a mile away are wrong here? What makes you angry at RR. He just calls it like it is. And, he finds a way to talk about relevent things even in a thread like this. Of course you and those other two could be one and the same.
Oct 16, 2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksolo69
So you actually think these guys had a legitimate thread going? And, that RR and the rest of us who can see a troll from a mile away are wrong here? What makes you angry at RR. He just calls it like it is. And, he finds a way to talk about relevent things even in a thread like this. Of course you and those other two could be one and the same.
LOL, ditto, if you RR and Dedstik aren't one and the same , we'll take a break in proceedings here so you guys can get a room.

"Spot a troll a mile away" Really? Surprising then that you still respond and keep responding, isn't that a Troll's dream ?
Or wait are playing the "Only responding in the trolls general direction" card too? LOL .
Oct 16, 2012, 10:28 AM
That confirms it. Seriously though, you think we can't see through your hogwash? I'm amazed the moderators have let you last this long. BTW, wasn't it comments like your last one that got your alter ego banned in another thread?
Oct 16, 2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLastweedle
'Upper class twit of the year',how apt ,you or Rockin would be a shoe in
Why don't we make it ' Sanctimonious Twit of the year' in this case
Although that would give Rockin R an unfair advantage
Rockin could get his Twit meter out LOL .
How odd you throw class into the mix, you must be either middle or lower class, in which case I'd say wow, you are just like me.

I work for a living. I spent years working outside with my hands.

I'm not offended you called me a twit in the least or implied I'm sanctimonious, but I do take offense to being called upper class as I'm nowhere close.

Go figure that one.

I'd also submit that you are now taking things too seriously. I can spot trolls and their intent is usually to incite something. You can feed them all you like, it only ticks them off when they get no rise from you.
Oct 16, 2012, 01:13 PM
Why oh why is this thread not locked?????

Quick Reply