Taking things too seriously! - Page 3 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by JamesNeal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 05, 2012, 03:04 PM
Yeah, but you know you want to!!
Oct 05, 2012, 03:35 PM
There is no cure for stupid.
Oct 05, 2012, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyrider604
Darwin tries, but he can't keep up.
Oct 05, 2012, 04:50 PM
Redacted per NSA "suggestion"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine2501
I've bounced a plane off the b-1 bomber more than once.
Not too many people can say that.
Oct 05, 2012, 05:36 PM
Rocket Programmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooch
Darwin tries, but he can't keep up.
Why is "Darwin" now suddenly the name of a natural process? Why can't we call it evolution? This really bothers me. The process is called evolution. The guy who discovered it was named Alfred Wallace.
Oct 05, 2012, 05:37 PM
Rocket Programmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedStik
Not too many people can say that.
Actually quite a few can say that... I'm not sure why they let us fly planes around the museum, but they do, and I bring all my indoor stuff for that event - when I'm really supposed to be "meeting the public" and talking about our club... but who wants to do that when you can fly planes in an airplane museum
Oct 05, 2012, 05:52 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Quote:
Yes there is. There may not be a cure for the epidemic, but there's certainly a cure for the individual... It's one of the fields in which home remedies are often the most effective.
Oct 05, 2012, 09:08 PM
Tellin' it like it is!
Quote:
Where is the fun in that?

I flew my UM Extra right into a guy at the Wings Over the Rockies model airplane expo. He goes "ouch, I hope you have insurance"
Was he joking? Insurance for being hit by a UM!?

Litigation strikes again in the land of red white and blue! Put an end to it now - let's agree to toughen up and not start crying at the drop of a hat.
Oct 05, 2012, 09:32 PM
One antagonist attracts 3 pages of comments!

Jeez, funny how turd stirrers get all the press
Oct 05, 2012, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Why is "Darwin" now suddenly the name of a natural process? Why can't we call it evolution? This really bothers me. The process is called evolution. The guy who discovered it was named Alfred Wallace.
Actually the process is Natural Selection in this case.
Oct 05, 2012, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezels

Jeez, funny how turd stirrers get all the press
Just change your settings to 100 posts per page. The pile gets deeper, but doesn't spread as far.
Oct 05, 2012, 09:49 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Quote:
Barely over a third of a page for me 100 posts/page is THE way to go, folks.
Oct 05, 2012, 09:52 PM
Quote:
I was referring to those individuals who are candidates for the Darwin Awards. Why does everything have to be so cerebral?
Oct 05, 2012, 09:56 PM
Tellin' it like it is!
Brother, when you're in this section of RCG, I can tell you that the authors are anything but cerebral!
Oct 06, 2012, 02:44 AM
Quote:
I think Darwin may have beaten him by a whisker:http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...nary.evolution
To call it a "natural selection award" would spoil the joke by giving the punch line in the title.
If you have some time to kill: http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/: