This thread is privately moderated by mopar_man, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 03, 2012, 07:01 PM
Terry Dunn
Thread OP
Discussion

Parallax s/n 004 almost ready

Did some painting today. I wanted to try a unique camo scheme and this is what I came up with. Should be ready for maiden in a day or two.

All four of the Parallaxes (Paralli?) are a different configuration. This one is perhaps the most conventional since it has the motor on the left (for standard rotation prop) and a horizontal stab (rather than canard). We'll see how it goes.

Terry
to remove ads between posts
Oct 26, 2012, 07:41 PM
Watt Waster

Parallax Project

Been following your project on Youtube and I find your work very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Latest blog entry: Center of Gravity - Airplanes
Oct 26, 2012, 08:27 PM
Terry Dunn
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsavah
Thanks for sharing.
And thanks to you for taking the time to comment. This is turning into one of my favorite scratchbuild projects.

Terry

Quick Reply